Despo Girl.

by - October 16, 2008

Twist, & a sweet smile to you

Tomorrow no school, again[:
So, envy I'm in Riverside? But I've a series of programmes up for me.
Damn 烦.
For this&that.

Nah, summary of today(:
After school bus-ed home; slacked with kkh (:



&The End.


------------------------------
Might be posting tmr, might not.


updated 11.17pm
D: Why can't I have happily ever after?
I really love it very much, why ?!
Screw the one last person who gotten it in your hands. :'(
Now, I've to wait, or search high&low for it.
Without much hope left.

最爱的东西一个一个离去,你不会的吧。
:D

ARGGGGGGGGG ._. Frustrations.
Town-ing soon, yeap[: with xx hopefully (if she don't get stuck with any guy when I'm free :D)

12 hours 25minutes more to seeing dear again[:
Miss you, manymany :D



Hold the Faith, baby :D


I wish I can hold you in my hand, one day.
LG VIEWTY KU990R BBPINK :D

And Kel! Where's my "thing"!



If, you read&don't tag, I will be angry.
And this goes out to allllllll of you.




AND I've skipped 3nights of dinners!
No, I'm not trying to slim down (well, not this way)
Cause I've used com for too long and momo was angry. :x

You May Also Like

0 Comments