Poke Me And Make Me Laugh

by - October 15, 2008

Unhappy JieLin
Nono, I wouldn't cry. Let the moment just quietly fade away.
When I needed somebody,


Today after school > library > POSB > post office,
( sounds like my usual routine )
Without kokhui.

Guess he need to spend some time with his peepos too yeap[:
&I'm too _________ . Let he become my 出气筒 :x
Took yellowpages from post office, not 1, not 2 but 3.
Hand is aching when home :x


I've to vent my frustrations somewhere.
So, I ate. Stuff myself with food. Let's see.

2packets of mifen ( not bad ) + fishcake + 2 glasses of water + 1 glass of HL milk + 3 tw sausage + 1 chicken wing + small portion of my sis's noodles :x


Hehe, I can do scary stuff .
Kinda regret it right now, this moment D:
The amount of oil I've to shed. :x Well, leave it to holidays :D

Feeling much better right now.



------------------------

Haiiiiiiiis.

Just kinda depressed&hope there's Mr.Koh here to cheer me up.
But as I've mentioned, time with peepos.
For bball-ing. LOLS. Finally in a million years .
Let he enjoy & let me be more independent.
D: Going to sleep or so, maybe order more things online to cure my depression hehs.



Maybe I wouldn't be so frustrated;
IF THE MOSQ CHOOSE NOT TO BITE MY LEG & MAKE ME SNATCHING IT LIKE MAD NOW :(


blog more ltr .
3.57pm, I ended these craps.


4.45pm now, and JieLin's here again(:




My pictures will never not be photoshop-ed, just like I never leave my house, naked.(:
Cheers, might be back later.
Meanwhile, off to sms Mr.K :)

&this time round, craps ended after 2minutes, 120secs :D



5.28pm, irritating girl's back again (:

Took quiz, here's the results.

Are you in Love?
In Love
Your in love. It's adorable; it's almost sickening. You and your lover look at each other like you two are the only people in the world. When you two aren't together, you think of each other, and yearn for the next meeting.








He's Absolutely Committed to You!



Your guy is committed to you, as if you were already married

And hopefully, you show the same commitment to him

While you may have had your ups and downs, you've smoothed things out

If the two of you aren't serious, you will be soon

So start secretly planning your wedding

It may happen sooner than you think!


:D





You Are 24% Emo



You're definitely not emo, but you do understand emo people a little. You are introspective, but not to the point of driving yourself crazy.


Hehehe! I'm not emo (:





You Are 76% Happy



You are a very happy person. Generally, you feel content and that all is right with the world.

Occasionally, you have a down day - but you have the ability to pick yourself right back up.


((: &somewhat, today is.





You are a Great Girlfriend



When it comes to your guy, you're very thoughtful

But you also haven't stopped thinking of yourself

You're the perfect blend of independent and caring

You're a total catch - make sure your guy knows it too!


YAY! (: Ego :x





Your Five Variable Love Profile



Propensity for Monogamy:



Your propensity for monogamy is high.

You find it easy to be devoted and loyal to one person.

And in return, you expect the same from who you love.

Any sign of straying, and you'll end things.



Experience Level:



Your experience level is medium.

You probably have had a couple significant loves.

And you may have even had your heart broken.

But you haven't really dated a wide variety of people.



Dominance:



Your dominance is medium.

You tend to be the one with more power.

You aren't a total control freak in relationships..

But of course you don't mind getting you way!



Cynicism:



Your cynicism is medium.

You'd like to believe in true and everlasting love...

But you've definitely been burned enough to know better.

You're still an optimist, but you also are a realist.



Independence:



Your independence is medium.

In relationships, you need both "me time" and "we time."

You usually find it easy to be part of a couple.

But occasionally you start to feel a little smothered.



Let's end these quizzes, before it gets cheesy (:
5.51pm, irritating girl off to find other entertainment.

You May Also Like

0 Comments