Love Struck Us.

by - October 23, 2008

Happy Happy Happy [:
Ready for my adventurous days ?


Okay, Let's go!:D

Yesterday.
Had PET rocket for post-exams. Very very funnnnn [:
Decorated bottle with "FEIGHTS" Lols,
And we hit the target muahahas , Something unexpected.
Surprises are loved !
Seriously, I really love my dearests now,

:D after that, recess, theory, shandong meeting .
Went to NYP for course "unmask the blueprint" or whatsoever.
About DNA shit, did experiment, had food .
D: kokhui tagged along too ! hahas,
This proves that Bio ain't for Biology students :x

Then had mac, which was really cheap over there, and mrt-ed home :D



------------------------------------
Today.
Last Day Of School !
I'm so gonna miss school, NOT.
I'll miss friends though.
Was slacking throughout, had ice-cream !:D
TyTys Mdm Emila :D
What elseeeee ?
Cut hairrrrrrrrrrrr .
(sobs) But at least it doesn't turn out bad.
Got conditioner/mask too. :D
And f.broke .

After hair cut, went home bathed, prepared for tuition .
Ate chicken rice :D Hahs , thenthen went to tuition .
Really tired @.@ GAWWWWWK.
Gonna have an early night. :D

:D After tuition went home with kokhui (:
Lols, He very 傻 can. Wait for so long ok.
Like until 7+? :D Don't jealous ! hahs .
I Love Boyf. manymany.


And, that's why I've been thinking .
What will happen to me, without him?
idk leh, don't wanna know, and will never know :D




----------------------------------------
Tagged by Liting (:

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.
These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. Do you have secrets?
Yup, like what colour panties I wore today :x
(Kaiyuan wore a grey one :D I didn't see it D: truth&dare ans he gave LOLS)

2. Would you fall in love with a guy older than you?
Yup, I do, a guy older than me by seventeeeen days :D

3. Do you enjoy going to school?
Yeap [: when I can slack all day long (:

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?

OMGOMGOMG! a billion dollars? A BILLION DOLLARS?
It's not enough to do anything :x I'll spend it within a day (:

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend's boyfriend?
Nope, Not now :D

6. If you have to choose one person between ur boyfriend & best friend, who will you choose?`

I don't deny, Boyf. But DEARESTS ARE IMPT TOO! (:

7. List out your 3 of your favourite bands/singers :
JJ, NK and me hahs.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Lols, let the feeling fade away ba.

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?

Yeap! [: Spending everyday Happily with kkhui.

10. What makes you angry?
A lot of things, when I'm hungry, when I'm having a bad hair day...

11. How would you want to see yourself in 10 years time?
Happily dating and a wonderful job.

12. Currently, who is the person more important to you?
Kokhui lur :>

13. What is the most important things in life?

5things: Happiness, kokhui, Money, Brain and Beauty

14. What is more important? Family or Career?
Family la!

15. What is your favourite colour?
Hahs, PINK PINK AND PINK :D

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
Yeap:) If it's a lifetime thing

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Choose the one that I want to be with forever. (:

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?

Depending on what he did,
If it's about stealing my report book, then maybe no
(JUNFENG !! :c) nah :D


19. What do you want to tell the someone you like?
JieLin Loves You !

20. 5 people I have tagged:
I supposed I can't tagged back those who tagged me? D:
(btw, I wldn't be tagging, do at your own initiative)
Sarah, Joel, Kaiyuan, Alvin, andand, you, yes, you :D


pictures next time ok!
Mei was busying with games :D

out tmr D:

You May Also Like

0 Comments