Promise Happiness.

by - October 21, 2008

:D I know I know, MIA for a period of time.
I've to feed my blogreaders with interesting happenings right?

Sad to say, I have none.

Today was one of the terrible days, :O
Well, But everything's ok right now. Sorry baby. ._.
Everytime after all these, I'm more sure, I love you more.



:D










---------------------------------
Told you, I've nothing interesting to blog about.
Hasn't been going out with my dearests nowadays.


Oh! I remembered!
Kaiyuan cute NewZealand Buddy !:D
Really ke ai with a ming xin lian can?
Took pict with him, &I might load it in soon, :x
Wakkaka (: Nice boy,


Dance fest was pretty good, but not to the extent of excellent.
:x
I guess the best ones were, the evergreen pri, shawn's group & chinese dance :D

D: Of course, other groups are good too, but basically the few I've mentioned is the outstanding ones






Love Me, And Promise Me Happiness .


.
ABCDEFG, You'll be the boy&I'll be the girl :D

You May Also Like

0 Comments