The Drug You Gave

by - October 06, 2008

It has been nearly 3hrs, MrKoh hasn't reply me. D:
Left me wondering, What happened to himmmmmmmmmmmmm :(

He always reply de! Unless his phone 0battery.
EEEEWWWWWW ~
It's making me sick. Luckily I have my computer&blog to keep me entertain.
:X That's why you have the 3rd post to read (:


Wait, I'm Elated ! (:
Just received my parelS. 2 different ones you know !
HEHEHES (: I have such fun time sorting them out just now !
And to realised, few of my items was lost; as they dropped out of the hole in the box :((((((((
Nvmind, some money fly away for no reason.
No point crying over, just hope I wouldn't lose too much moneh.

PS: The supplier gave me a 'kungfu panda' panda as gift . OMG.
I'm giving it away tomorrow ! Who want who want?
ahhas,

I'm obsessed with a blogshop songs ! Totally rocks can?
She super got taste XD

&I've ordered lots of stuff already. Comecome!
Moneh gogo :x



----------------------------------------------------------------------
eeeeeeewwwww. No replies yet.
byebye; I go emo one corner .

Hahs. < 3 Going to let chimology cells&blood vessels invade my mind (:
]

You May Also Like

0 Comments