JieLin's Depressed.

by - October 07, 2008

UPDATED ! with a sat picture (: from qian's blog.
-We've been retarded friends for 3 years already. :D
CHEERS !(: ILoveMyDearests 184 < 3

( contrast level 110% :x qian wanted to cover her face, as stated in her blog )

-------- LOVE ! must add tiffy in nxt time.


&of course, I'm the shortest one thr [:

Ah beng was walking along his work area one day and saw his fren Ah
mute,
Ah mute can't speak so he needs to use sign language to communicate.
Ah mute signal why Ah Beng isn't at work.

Ah beng than look around and gathered some leaves under the tree and
stand on them.
He look at Ah Mute and pointed down at the leaves.
Ah Mute is now confused..

Later Ah Sian pass by and saw Ah Beng standing on the leaves.
Ah mute than signal Ah Sian on what is Ah Beng trying to say..

Ah sian than type down in his handphone and show it to Ah Mute.
'Aiyo so simple, Ah Beng Is On Leave!'


Hahs, A little joke to cheer myself up (:
I did so badly for today's paper, that I find myself a little depressed .


Let's get over this and done with.
Screw EOY. (:
nah, i was just joking:D

Enough of craps, off to study. I want score for bio&phy paper one. !
Wish me good luck !(((:


&today: I thought I made you angry. Sorry if I did. Sometimes, I'm just too lag to realise.
Please, never doubt your placing in my heart. You are always the important one.
I might not show it, but I know it. :D
And all my love goes to you, CHEERS ! I love my dear(:



You May Also Like

0 Comments