IE or FF

by - October 12, 2008

Updated 10.20pm
Hahs, So long nvr photoshop other pics alrdy.
Well, (: Adding words = no kick (:

&i don't know how to solve my blog's code prob.
:((((((((((((( I hate changing blogskin !
Rusty alrdy, howhow? help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Highlight below:

You're retarded to do so, for a bar of words XD












----------------------------------
GARRRRR ._.
I shouldn't do my blogskin using FF :(
IE users cannot see ! :(
And don't know what, opera. or whatsoever.

-------------------------------
screw it, I've to redo it again.
&I've missed my dinner because of it.
Starvation:(


For the time being, you have to get use to it :x
IE users, shooooo ! &I mean it.
Don't look at my ugly blog. :(



seen by IE users


but actually should be like this de lur ! :(
pretty right!
So IE users, get firefox!
Google firefox &dl it.
( don't know from when I become anti-IE :x )
But there's lots of things I can do with IE, e.g. checking emails (very fast can, IE )
So I've kept both.


-Turn on your speakers, listen to the songs for you !
CHEERS

You May Also Like

0 Comments