My Love Don't Stop.

by - October 13, 2008

Love passes by for more than a lifetime,
I wanna be yours cause i,
Would give up my life, To spend one night with you,
Cause my love don't stop,
I can't lie,
You bring out the best in me,
I gotta be yours cause i would give up my life,
There's nothing that i wouldn't do,
Cause my love don't stop

My love don't stop and my love will never end,
I fell in love with you when we just became friends,
You and me we was just little kids,
Playing in the park now look at me i'm your husbandwife,
We was kissing and hugging,
Holding hands and loving,
Cherishing every little second i could call a moment,
Your my token, Everything i could ever need,
Explain to ever see that you and me was meant to be,
Friends forever, Now its hubby and wifey,
Hold you in my arms and embrace you so tightly,
It's likely that my love will keep on growing for my one and only,
My shining pretty star that shines right above me,
Baby means love me and i'll love you forever,
Forever by your side we'll both stay together,
Cause as love passes by it only grows stronger,
But baby guess what?
I'll have you even longer.

I'm yours you're mine we're a happy couple,
Remember the times we use to get in trouble,
I would take all the blame so you wouldn't cry at night,
I would have to stay in side so you could play outside,
But then we hit high school skipping all those classes, never skip(:
Holding your hand, Our hands were perfect matches,
The times we had, and the times we keep,
That was something that made us both...feel complete,
But this is just the start, this love will never end,
Girl i will always stay your man, o.o
You made my life better and made it more amazing,
And the more i'm with you the more i go crazy,
I call you my baby but you're my heart and soul,
You're my love last forever, you're my pot of gold,
This love will last forever and this love will always grow,
I wasnt trying hide it so i thought i'd let you know,

Love passes by for more than a lifetime,
I wanna be yours cuz i,
Would give up my life, To spend one night with you,
Cuz my love dont stop,
I cant lie,
You bring out he best in me,
I gotta be yours cuz i would give up my life,
There's nothin gthat i wouldnt do,
Cuz my love dont stop

(cut&edited:D)


Today after meeting customer went block359 again.(:
Played catching[[[[: LOLS and this time round he took longer to find meeeee (:
Thenthen went 358 climb stairs, all the way up to storey 11.
12th floor damn scary can !
Then slacked @ stairs of second floor.
Skipped details, because it belonged to me&him hahahhas.

:D Was damn funny .



Luckily things were better afterwards.
I was so worried, I can sense the tension between us.
I don't wanna leave you, so never leave me, too :D
I want you to stay happy happy, like when we were at the void decks.
Loving me is never a smart thing to do,
And it must have been tough for you, dear.
I'll be a good good girl, and never make you sad again.
If this aint' love, if this ain't happiness,
What is?

I promised not to cry
But everytime things wasn't so good I can't help it.
I don't wna lost you..
don't make me cry again ok,
I Love You, Faithfully.


I wish, I wish, dear will smile&be happy, forever. (:

You May Also Like

0 Comments