The Sweet Escape.

by - October 13, 2008

NO SCHOOL NO SCHOOL !(:
:D Jealous?

later going out to meet customers, again.
But I kinda enjoy it because I'm damn freeeeeee (:
Well, at least I wldn't be alone, ;D

Hope the rain would stop when I'm about to leave, I always hate raining days :(
One more thing, I hate you! xx bitch!
How can you do this to me! :((((
Take me as a guinea pig.
Fuckyouuuuuuuuuuuu :o

You've to pay for it! dun care dun care
;_;
Hahs, serve you right, your DS's with meeeeeeeeee :D
Drop by my house&get it ba(: Meanwhile I'll have fun with all your retarded games. (:


Kel: "you angry with xx because ......."
Me: "yea, damnnnnnn pissed"
Kel: "oh, ok. Girls are scary"
Me: "NONONO! xx is scary (:"



----------------------------------------------------------------
&KelLZX, remember what you say hor!
:D


off to prepare! Meeting dear soon :x


You May Also Like

0 Comments