Oh Mighty God.

by - October 27, 2008

I know this is shit, I voted for xiaxue for the nuffnang competition.
GARWWWW. Admitted I'm biased, but I love Xiaxue! (:
She's currently leading, :D
:D
CHEERS!



Before I start today's post, let me clarify something.
My baby's not like that ok! I just realised the resolution's at the lowest, well :x

Maybe I'll try again, (:
No matter what I'll still love my baby Viewty Y



Today,
Went to wendy house for Biology project.
Man, we're sucha efficient group.
When I have to leave all is done except editing of the pictures&video (:
So I left early, for pray pray :D

Couz picked me up, followed by my sis&aunt.
Then went to Aunyt's house for lunch (: As usual it taste yummy :D
Gave my Aunt 50bucks for banking :O
Poor alrdy, :(

Set off for somewhere near bugis, I think.
The usual things happened, I shall skip that part :x

I'm like, wearing the robotics uni&jeans, and I tell you ar, DAMN HOT!
Phew! luckily I'm outta there,
I'm a chicken, roasting inside the oven there ._.

After everything's done went to eat ice-cream hahas.
Mei poked me with her ice cream damn er xin right -.-

Pictures? pictures up for you!
(Somehow, after a haircut I always turned mushroomy, idk why hahas )
Maybe I should censored my face away lols !


Ok, wait, i load it in now,
:D update ltr !(:


PS, It's raining cats and dogs, and I hope to see you again . :D


----------------------- updated 4.21pm (:

pictures pictures. overdue ones up too !(:
First, we have a mroph(did I even spell it correctly?) picture of jiaxun (:

I supposed he don't read blogs :x
esp mine. :D Not my fault, it's kai's alright.

Then on the same day, the threes decided "Hey! We should zilian for once!"

--
--
--
--

And ended up with sucha nice picture (:
.
.
.

But JieLin's nott satisfied you see [:
So, this&that.
.
...
.....
........
...........
.................
......................
...........................
...............................

Tada! She edited them (:
And Kai's shuai here right (((:


The next day or so, JieLin caught a cute picture!(:





Yay! (:
Cute right!(: I mean the phone [:


:X No la, He also ok.



--------------------------------------------
Then today, rotting at home, she decided to transfer some picture&photoshop (:
so tada!
Let's see, before and after (:


:D




and, my sista .
and me.

Say you love my hair.
Extreme lightings to cover up the flaws. My mushroom head.
Somehow, being too white, sista became like this ._.


So, 1 more picture, SMILE (:




And a 13 year old kid that looks more like 10 :x





Last picture will be a super fugly edited picture.
No time I have to blogshop right now.
Toodles !
(:




Tmr chinese extra lesson ._.

You May Also Like

0 Comments