Quanlity Matters.

by - October 25, 2008

5MP phone, 5MP camera.
Big difference.

The quality sucks big. :o

Judge it yourself, I'll leave it to you,
GAWK, whatever camera phone, :(
I need a sony camera right now.



Saving up !:D




------------------------------------------------------
Woke up late for tuition today. Shag-ness.
Went there, teach teach then bus back to woodlands.
Sent parcels out, and then home :D
B-O-R-E-D ._.
2nd day of hols only but I can feel I'm decaying alrdy.
A job is needed, no.
Moneh is needed .(:
Time to do some shopping&pampering .



Wait till it starts raining moneh .
:O





No Life No Life! OMG.
I go blogshop, toddles !
:D



ashley tidale's hot, (:
1 more week to go ! x3




--------------------------- updated 7.51pm
Suddenly have this thought:
Boyf going away for m'sia for week(s), and computer can jolly well keep me occupied !
hahs (: I love blogshopping.
Urgggg ._. financial crisis still blogshop LOLS.
Kinda strange, but well, my stuffs are coming ! Yay-ness .
Money money money. I need money for everything.
Shag, materialistic bitch .



Ok, so this is my want to buy/do list.
  • Extensions
  • Masks for blogshop
  • covermark/maybelline foundation
  • chanel mascara
  • some fake lashies&glue
  • bling my Viewty
  • new heels (:
  • or flats, is alright. :D
  • contact lens: blue, grey, violet D:
  • manicure&pedi. (((:
  • Another hair cut in late nov.
  • trim eyebrow
  • shopping spreeS
  • pay my bills LOLS
  • sakae sushi :D
  • maybe a eyeliner
  • EW, forgot.
  • yay, remember, screen protector
Let's end here.
Of course, most of this will be doing with xx.
Hey bitch, hear me? hahs ! (:


oh my, busy hols. Poor meeeeee :(
toots! might not be doing some, xx want-to-do list sorta added inside mine :O
cause I'm supposed to pei her.


Well, calling her to entertain before boyf sms me [:
byebye bimbos.

You May Also Like

0 Comments