by - November 15, 2008

Arrrrg, so sorryyyy :/
I wouldn't repeat my mistakes, again .



Today, usuals, .____.
But only have tuition @ the evening .
thnthn, went to slack with kkh before going tuition. LOL.
and end up kena scolded by parents when home ._.'''
nvmind, hahs.
tuition was effing cooooollllldddddd .
minus 100degrees i tell you .
Shivering&shivering and sneezing&sneezing (doing everything one do when body losing heat)
I started having stomach cramps, numbness in legs&hands, and well,
brain got mal'functioned and I dozed off for a moment,
:D luckily nobody saw, because I swear I looked retarded :o
but I did my work okkkkkkkkkk :D


after tuition is like, step out of fridge,
even kkh is telling my how icy my hands were, effing cold .
:o thnthn, walked me home [:

Hahs, talked&played today, :D
and I only remembered the happy moments, sad ones?
nah, no place to place them even.

:/:/:/
arrggggg , tmr not going out, monday, probably not too.
dad&mom not happy about it and I jollywell stay home in case,
I want to go out ltr on you see, better not go out now . :D


shoooooooooo,
just now was playing solitaire showdown (or the other way round) with kkh lur. :D
I won for the first round, but lost the second, third, blahblah~

thn planned to play uno, scissors,paper,stones etc but it's lagging me like shit idk why o.o
i take a million yrs to reply an email, and I have lots to reply.
=.=


getting wordy, because too lazy to uplod picture.
I got screenprotector for viewty, pouch and a lanyard,
in metallic pink.
wait, one important thing, I SAW DDX IN CWP :DDDDD
hehes, went up to chat with him for a moment ,
still so nice ya (:
See you soooooooon dadaxianggggggg :D

ok, back to my chio lanyard.
:D really pweeetty, alvin even asked, "isn't it a set with your viewty meh"
hahs, see how compatible they are?

loves,


and i saw sarah&jas today outside cwp, as well as sm's fam :D (except her&her dad)




--------------------------------
jielinnnx33 will be back with more pic on next post ,
yayaya. :D



PS: after browsing through seniors' blog, awwwwwww !
green with envy!
I want prom night fast fast come! :D
But it also means O's to be nearing too ,
yucks for that, :x



blogshop matters really tiring me inside out,
replying email until hand turn jelly,
will take a break, soon [:
and go zoooooozoooozooooo (:
let that little kid happy yi xia XD


, hotmail crashed!? omfg,
good, then I can give myself a reason to sleeeeep.
gosh, never chat today&I know, I'll miss him and lose sleep, again .



, reply to all emails on monday, :D


I love you too dear! :D

You May Also Like

0 Comments