tiring day!

by - November 14, 2008


now tell me, kaiyuan funny anot?
pointed Chin? you got it. :D
(no photoshop-ing)
of course, ky look 100times better than this chin super sharp boy [:

koped from angelin :D

Note to kai: you should send her a better picture [:




Ok, I cannot be so soft agn :/
Always cannot tahan pple reduce price one ._.


-----------------------------
Today woke up, cook barley,
nice ok !:D
No audition today, spent whole day doing blogshop advertising, replying manymanymany emails.
Yea, :D


Andand, doing up blog(x

www.mr-mrskoh.blogspot.com


lovely blog now [:


and I'm aching again! .__.
spend too much time in front of computer alrdy.
:/ just nw got pple deliever things here, and it cost 1k+?
Thenthn he say "pass you the receipt for cheque"
Me: got change anot?
(don't think I'm dumb alright, I'm not, I'm not!!!)

because, mom told me..

to pay by cash la bodoh! ._.
paid 1100.70 and got back 20bucks. know the cost alrdy uh? aha

The guy sibei cute, he was kind, woah, so much money look,


:D

but also not mine la! :(
I don't even have a piece of nice, smelly 100bucks, :(


I miss kokhui I miss you .
:( see you tmr,

bsbs, faster more caps la! :(
2 days pass le, only 5 caps? why so slowwwwwwww. ew
www.jielinnnshop.blogspot.com !



Loves, everything nice .

You May Also Like

0 Comments