NEW TODAY

by - November 13, 2008

NANA: sorry for the late reply.
You're christina right? O: she sms-ed me told me I sms-ed her,
"my phone with my friend, I just got it back"
And then she jolly well decide that I'm cancelling orders and hence "donate" them away. And serve her right to get scolded by other pple in her bs advertisement board.

:D www.hotstaff-rocks.blogspot.com&her friend also scam de,
URL forgotten, if you want I'll ask emily for it :D, or if anybody wants.
:D



12.08 am, going to pigpig soon :D
Finally uploaded a spree to bs, preorder .
:D



Betwo ones, effing cheap i tell you.
Do the rest tmr, I mean after 12noon .
meeting "boss" tmr @ 12.30pm , hope its a good job,
But somehow got the feeling it isn't, see liting :X

:O but anyws, support the spree! I tell you hor, all below $11 leh!
From hoodies to shorts to skirts to dress .
OMFG, grab yours la! :D
I need moneh, liting wants too (:
Got freebie somemore must come alright .:D


Tmr will be damn busy, hope can watch sawiv with dear laaaas !:D

Now I'm aching alrdy .
:x will be doing up blogshop soon, as in the skins and stuff. :x
Damn lazy.
And I completed 2nd try of re-dling audition,
That sucker better install, (but will do so tmr)

:D anand, I've been chatting with robots on msn !:D
Really cool uh! uber, give a msn 1st, smarterchild@hotmail.com
I keep scolding it dumb . add to try :D thx emily!

And repeat sorry, hhahas, response totally weird but cool :D

Got another one about makeups, will talk to "it" soon :D


I want talk to nicoleeeeee :( hahas, i like her very much idk why.
Maybe if I have enough courage will give her a call .

nights pple ily.

Ily dear many more,
God, let's not argue anym.




---------------------------------------------
patching patching patching ._.
All the best for those taking AM retest !:D
kinda late I know.
Last night can't sleep . :O
Wke up saw phone beside me siolz, dk who put thr .
:D ok, I'm off to meet the "boss" soon,
(yawns) Effing tired, woke up damn early can ,

finished advertising alrdy, do the rest ltr ba :D
capping capping capping! (:



-----------------------------------------------------
I need more time, !
I don't want go tuition lahhhhhhhh,
:( but it's a no-choice thing right?
Ltr got extra lessons somemore .
Ranting and ranting again :x

I need to do something else except for all this retarded things now ,
Ya, off to blog hop a bit .
:D





updated 8.27pm,
back home :D
went out met liting,jh, kokhui and "boss"
D: Not interested in money for money job,
Say don't have USD 100 then poor forever, pls la uncle.
You don't even have a dollar when you're at our age, still dare to say us ?
FU, don't like the way you talk lur, cannot ar?
hahas, still say what, no money go find got money de uncle, I find you bodoh.
._.


Thenthen after that went to foodcourt eat , chicken cutlet noodles, liting&jh paiseh .
:( eateateat, meet buyer to exchange her mp3, thenthen went 300+ watch sawIV :D
Hahs, watched for a while went to meet pple again then back to the same place to watch.
Not as gore, but it explains a lot, like why jigsaw did this, do that blahblahblah.
Halfway through kkh lappy went 0 batt! :(
Nvmind; will continue it some other day, so we headed off to marsiling for tuition :D

On the way was talking about prom night again, GAWWKK,
it just makes me excited! :D
Seniors going for prom night tonight, enjoy ya!
(: Tuition was great, effing great idk, :p

After that went home with kkh agn ;D
He must be tired after running around with me,
pooor him uh [[:
That's why jielin loves him effing many!:D


need to prepare work for joey alrdy and copy my AM qns to book hehs!
dl audition le cannot install, install le cannot patch?!
wtf, wad's next?
patch le cannot play ? .____.''''
do it ltr, bs busy busy !:D
money money money ~





updated 11.12pm
:O BADDDDDD ! I can't audi anym,
(yeah, successfully installed it)
But I can't "dance" anym! :(
Hate training, earn like f so little,
Exp also , ._.
Will train someday, I will I will,


Stupid all those who never pay me yet, even when their things arrive.
Making me poor,
Tmr rotting @ home :(
Sat got tuition in morn, tuition @ night :(
Cannot meet junmeimei&Girlf, alrdy la.


But meeting dear, at least .
Got ushering to do uh? haha,
I'm not going cca open hse, do my job beta !:D


awwwwww .
(heart pain)

I miss you so much ,!
:D

You May Also Like

0 Comments