by - November 12, 2008

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
meimei went to m'sia again, back only on sat .
Meaning, nobody to accompany me play poker alrdy :(

Today woke up, with mei sleeping beside me siolzzzz .__.
I didn't know when she came in&sleep thr.
:D But it's alright.

As usual, never wake up before the clock strikes 12.
Told ya, hols makes me fat&lazy. :(
ytd slepy @ 1, never go bed after the clock strikes 12. :O
because we watch HSM2, still so nice [:
I love the songs, damn sweet .
Aiya, watch that only makes me miss him more :/

Everyday - Vanessa Anne Hudgens and Zac Efron


Once in a lifetime
means there’s no second chance
so I believe that you and me
should grab it while we can

Make it last forever
and never give it back

It’s our turn, and I’m lovin’ where we’re at

Because this moment’s really all we have

Everyday
of our lives,
wanna find you there, wanna hold on tight
Gonna run
While we’re young
and keep the faith

Everyday
From right now,
gonna use our voices and scream out loud
Take my hand;
together we
will celebrate,
celebrate.
Oh, ev’ryday.

They say that you should follow
and chase down what you dream,
but if you get lost and lose yourself
what does is really mean?

Oh, no matter where we’re going,

ooh yeah, it starts from where we are.
There’s more to life when we listen to our hearts
and because of you, I’ve got the strength to start

Yeah, yeah, yeah!

Everyday
of our lives,
wanna find you there, wanna hold on tight
Gonna run
while we’re young
and keep the faith.

Everyday
from right now,
gonna use our voices and scream out loud
Take my hand;
together we
will celebrate,

Oh, ev’ryday
We’re taking it back,
we’re doing it here
together!


It’s better like that,
and stronger now
than ever!

We’re not gonna lose.
‘Cause we get to choose.
That’s how it’s gonna be!

bold out the words, hoping you'll be able to understand [:



Somehow, it encourages me a lot, a lot.
Not to be like that anymore.
D: It's a never one person thing anymore.
If I'm not ok, he wouldn't .
So I'll make myself ok, and make him too :D

Let's not let all those unhappiness stuff ruin our days together.









PS: Daddy got SAW IV (I wrote SAW VI in a few post back ._.)
:D HEHEHS ~ I want watch with you, can ? (:


Out to meet qian for AM .



--------------------------------------------------------------------
Forget the unhappiness , because we got to remember tmr [:




:D Fullll ! I've succeeded in cooking big pot of mi fen :D
Something glad, things between me&mom's better now, and dad too D:
(lols, I know I didn't mention we fell out)



I love you, don't doubt me.
Have faith in me boy, we'll be ok .
:D

You May Also Like

0 Comments