11/11/08 11:11

by - November 11, 2008

:D sorry for the NC16 in ytd post .
I'm alright now,
Thank you sarah, and emily [:
Not to forgot kokhui .

--- Loves .


Today as usual, woke up, watch tv
:D
Rather happy, because I saw sth once in a live time.
11:11 on 11nov.
Nope, actually can be twice. :x
Gonna stare at clock ticking down ltr.
Kinda glad cause I only saw it when I read Dear's sms (((:


K, that's the event for the day ._______.
I did some editing of pictures.
Nah, only one.
Kinda lost the skills alrdy .
hahs . gonna be busy busy busy alrdy .
:D

Going out with nicole, (a spree-er which I know from bs) :D
She's effing nice and I hope the trip will be great.
And emily's so cute!
Ytd talked to her till midnight,
Damn busy you know.
After 1st chat with emily, chatted with dear, then a spree-er O.O then emily agn.
And watched a ghost movie.
Nope, not scary, almost fell asleep.

(in miotv de)

And got "red cliff" too ! free preview, :D
Maybe ltr .
Dad bought back some discs .
D: But no SAWWWWWWWWW.
ewwwww .
Tonight I ask him agn :P
But I must do what I'm supposed to do : mop&sweep floor, cook, wash shoes .__.



Pass com to mei alrdy.
Whoever wanna chat calllll meeeee !:D
my house ok, phone sot cannot sms or call .
viewty very good de! dk why misbehave.
I'm sending it to the docs' :D




:D recently, when I'm sleeping I thought of angel smiles.
And it's the caption of my picture.
:D random but cute ya.



dig out mre pictures for photoshop-ing [:
and gimme some clue pls, regarding wad sprees to open.
jitao sian by tw sprees.

US SPREEEES ! F21&VS i want i want.

I'm looking forward to prom (:
saving up for any nice dress&heels .
Not to forget make-ups & stuff like medicure&facial :D


so I must not anyhow spend my cents away :D

I miss kokhuiiiii D:
He's like busyinggggg .
Ignore me can :/


and i'm introducing pictures to my blog, it's toooooo worddddddyyyyy :O



Ciaos, I off to meet pple alrdy :D

You May Also Like

0 Comments