Emotions Worn Me down.

by - November 10, 2008

Yes, today is bad, bad, bad.

Woke up to realise,

  1. A bs girl sms-ed me, telling me "she sort of donate MY money I PAID her for the things BECAUSE SHE RECEIVED A SMS FROM ME SAYING MY PHONE IS WITH MY FRIEND AND I JUST GOT IT BACK ."
Ridiculous lur! How can MY DEAREST VIEWTY be with my friend? HE/SHE has never even fucking browse through it, except bf. And it can nvr be kkh who sent such lame msg to a BS girl and he if he did I will skin him alive. (I know he don't, duh -.-)

We'll arguing over this, hence I'm going down to starhub to CHECK my sent messages, which I seriously doubt whether I can do so anot, .______.
I'm not letting this matter off, HELLOOOOOO, My precious 30bucks ok!
I'm no nice person and I would NEVER, NEVER, NEVER donate my 30bucks!

Effing pooooor alrdy still go help other pple, Siao la!
So, ya starhubbbbb ! Help me help meeeee .
My monehhh . :(((((((((
So sad&helpless now, bf went m'sia and friends dk what to do .
I can ask my uncle help me check, because he can (:x) BUT IT'LL MEANS MY SMS TO DEAR WILL BE DISCLOSE?! o_o
TMD ! Angry like shit !

Then got some b*tch MIA and I paid for her . EEEEEEEWWWWWWW!
SCREW DEADBUYERS&MIAS .

Thennnn ! My spree de got problem, need to run down settle NOW !!
GAWKKK .

And everything got worse as I'm like suffering from pms,
My whole body ache like f*ck.


--------------------------------------
Enough of vulgarities , I hope seeing sarah&dear ltr helps :D
(unless sarah forgt every single A maths questions .___.)




PS: JieLin's feeling effing down and has a bad temper right now.
sorry for any extreme mood swings because I swear, PMS sucks.
The tiredness, the aching of muscles or bones or whatsoever, the pimples outbreak,
YEA, I have those ugly pimples on my face now.


I HATE PMS! :(



-----------------------------------------------
Fuck that bitch.
Eat my 30bucks.
Nvmind . I wldn't scold you or whatsoever,
Hope your business go down and close your super blogshop la asshole.
interested to know her blogshop? mail me.

and lastly hope you face the music one day.
I can do nth about it, I just hope somebody can .
SCREW YOU DUMBASS .
#$$%$%#@!$#@%$#%$#%$#%$#%$#%$#%$#%$#%#@

I'm not going to cry or waste any more of my time.
I must earn them back.
And take it as my 30bucks kena stolen by dog.



PS: I'm not letting the matter off.
Byebye, I'll get you bitch.

www.hotstaff-rocks.blogspot.com
I'm not the only one who got scammed by her .
tmd,
Spread to your friends to prevent them to fall into her traps.


You May Also Like

0 Comments