Back From Foreign Lands

by - November 09, 2008

Hey !:D I'm back !
Halfway through ytd's post then need to rush off to m'sia.
So sorry readers, I'll update everything now!(:



-------------------------------------
Yesterday.
Tuition > Go back woodlands.
D: I forgot my wallet .
Luckily Joey lent me 60cents to bus back to cwp.
:D meet up jun meimei&Jasmine Girlf.
Still as cute as usual.
And kkh too :D
Then was deciding what to eat in foodcourt.
BLAH~~~
I forgot alrdy! Just very happy meet them, full stop (.)
Next part of it will be on m'sia (:










JAMJAMJAM .____.
I went there first with couzzzzzz&aunt :D
But luckily we're able to reach after 1 hour+
(BRB)
-
-
-
-
-
(back from popping a bubblegum into mouth)
Ok, where was I? Hmm.
Went to m'sia house, lots of changes.
A new giant sized sofa,
A new doggggggg!
I decided to name it Fuffy.
Dont' ask me why. -.-




And I didn't kept it in a cage, it's outside my house, @ the back garden thr :D


A really small dog, as compared to my feifei&AM :(
After taking all the pictures, went to the cd rank.
Dig&Dig&dig, SAWVI !!:D
(scream out loud!)
I asked my couz to get SAWV alrdy!
Then took back xiao yuan shi guan 14 :D

After that went to dinner.
Eat&Eat&Eat.
Drink&Drink&drink.
LOLS only 1 can this time round, because the food is effing nice, I don't have the time to drink la.
There's so so many children, maybe near a 20 of them. LOLS
All super cute la!
So I want to get married too(:
-because we drove past many wedding gown shops, and i went "omg, this is **** chio!" (:

Then have my own baby .
-because they're just so effing adorable !

人生目标 :D


quite lifeless right? No la, I wouldn't be a housewife, Earn for my shopping!

Played&played until 12+ then went to Mhome. :D
Waited for dad to pack then car-ed back to s'pore.
Wondered WHY I came back so early?
I chose Bf over shopping.
Ok, let's make it more appealing,
I chose Bf over sponsored shopping .
Helllllooooo ! It's bigbig deal alrdy.
:D


So, I didn't got much things, except for lovable bubblegums! (((((:
Winks. (:
Off to my 3rd one of the day .
Meanwhile, dl audi .

Forgot to post ytd, here.
Happy 2nd month liting&eddy! :D



PS: after DC-ing for the first time I decided to off msn .
Now I'm rotting and will continue rotting ltr on.
Hope can phone dear ltr :D
Or the other way round, it's ok ..
LOVE KKH many.

CLEAR MY INSTOCKSSSSS :(
www.jielinnnshop.blogspot.com

You May Also Like

0 Comments