by - November 02, 2008

Everytime somebody's talking about how wonderful their fifteen birthday was, while I sulked at a corner
On my big day, I chose to stick my butt home, and that's one big thing I'm regretting.
Well, what's done is done, this is one thing I cannot change.
Because I wouldn't be able to celebrate fifteen anymore.
And hence, I realised the importance of time,
So I spent our 1st month together [:


But before I start posting, I want to highlight something.
KKH YOU NOT ONLINE !:(

HE online le la!:D



-----------------------------------------------
01/11/2008, happy 1 month baby![:


Hey boy, it has been 1 long month alrdy.
Through ups and downs, we're still together.
And we'll always be alright.


许国辉:
To the world you may be just one person,
but to one person you may be the world.
And I'm that one person [:


ok back to the events.
Woke up > tuition > cwp > cck > teckywe
Slacked thr, waiting for my stuff.
:D LOLS I dropped my viewty!:(
Luckily mei shi :x
I'll be more careful [:

After getting my stuff went back to marsiling for tuition. [:
D went for his too, xD
Then he waited for me after my tuition and we went to tabao mian and go hill[:
Hahs, for sunset! :D

But effing sian cause got a lot of pple thr, playing soccer/catching or whatsoever.
Those sickening extras ! :O haha
Of course, Mr Sun never tells you when he's going home.
So we sat there, eating&waiting.
And took pictures :D

LOLS! We're only there at around 5,
bright hor:D I set max brightness

When we got there, the skies were like
That's how the sky looked when we're there.
Seriously, would we even be able to see the sun in sucha cloudy day?
Answer is yes.
So Mr Sun decided, "Oh, I'm supposed to get going"
and it started setting.

and setting
--
--
--
--
--
--
and furthermore
--


--
--
--


(acutally they're snapped at around the same time)
Well, why there's a difference?
Brightness and photoshop la!(:


I can't managed to take a really beautiful picture because.
No, not my viewty too lan
But because it's a moment both of us shared only [:
I still remember that moment vividly, too pretty to be true.
But it's true !:D
hahs.

and after that went home [:



--------------------------------------
Today, woke up then go fan my meimei XD
Played monopoly, had lunch, watch miotv, then com [:
oh, one more thing, we were playing with the extensions. :D
really cool alright.

Too bad, it only turns me hair into 1 bushy bunch =(



Nah, gonna run.
Idk why, I've been spending a lot a lot of time blogging.
:D for you readers!



Aim forever with me, will you? :D

许国辉 is my

You May Also Like

0 Comments