I LOVE EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW (:

by - October 31, 2008

YAWNS - Effing tired :x
But, very fun&fullllllllllll lur !:D


(an overdue picture :_:)
I've many identical pieces of this shit, all thanks to MrDu:O


Finally sleep for 12 full hours ((:
Woke up, suddenly D tell me "I got tickets for the coffin, 1 o'clock, 12.30pm I go pick you up"
Sian diao -.-
I've like 1 hour to preapre alright.
So, I was multi-tasking, at an amazing speed :O

I bathed, conditioned, washed&masked face all at once.
Choose clothes, shoes, dry hair using lots of fans .____.Y
Thenthen, wear contact lens, and make up fast fast[:
Forgot the base today :( Very difficult to 'paint' myself hahs!


So, ya, pack bag, (because meeting customer ma) and stuff and I'm outta my door at 12.40!(:
Chiong all the way to cwp, meet up:
peckyong&herbf:O, yanshing, chinwei, kangmin, nickie and jiajun.
kh bought some chicken shit, and off to movie. LOLS
ahgong's hair damn tall can!
Blocked my view :( so I kicked him with my shoe :X (sssshhhhhh)

Oh, we watched:

Totally sucks. I can't freaking remember anything from the stupid movie itself.
I was telling kh, I don't want watch, don't want watch, don't want watch -______-
No la, not your fault.

DAMNZZ, nvmind, at least I got jumped by a scene, ONCE.
Yay,

Hahs, after movie went to meet customer for monehhh ,
Then, mrt-ed to sunplaza (:
Had sakaeeeeeee sushi .


AIYA! VIEWTY SUCKS ! :(
No la, nvr change settings ,
So, change change change, give you this :D


--
--

Not really clear too, don't complain!
I love my viewty many !:D

So, how's the food? Wasn't that bad :)
Nice place though, Not much snapping of it anyw,
Go visit it yourself,
You'll never know it until you try (:

-------------

The circled thing?
Yes, hot water for your green tea.
And I kena scald by it lor :(
Hahs, damn dumb.

Go sakae sushi for what? Of course eat lah! hahs(:
----
----
-----
-------


I didn't know there's soup for buffet too!
But hor, not nice de :(
I drank 2 ok, kokhui too full lols :X


and we had, food, food and more food!


Hahs! I know same pictures, cause I didn't take many food pictures :X
:D
kokhui used 3 pairs of chopsticks! LOLS, (he eat chopsticks de)
Haha, ate for 2hoursor so alright!
My stomach want bao alrdy .
We can't even walk @ the end of the buffet -.-Y

Of course, we didn't eat throughout la! Not pigs ok. :3
So, must camwhore a bit :p

Reveal my Viewty x33

(wait, all pictures are photoshop-ed, in 1 way or another :D)

and meeeeee [:
HAHA! face to big, kokhui cannot get snapped! (no la, I was zilian-ing, no intention to snap him, O.O maybe he also want zilian with me but shi bai o.o)
And 1 cute one[:
Waiting for the other to be sent to me by kkh (:
And somehow I looked strange, but who cares,
No matter how ugly it might be, I'm happy[[:




-------------------------------------
After all that, we went to the place where qian&I slacked :O
Because, both of us was too full to train back woodlands.
LOLS anyhow snapped pictures over there
Saw huilay too lols, and she smiled to me [: Yay!(:
(siao liao)
Hair,eyes looked freaking brown ?
idk, from what I CAN see, it's not black :(
But I colored my eyes black O.O
LOLS! I can't imagine me with my grey lens :O



-.- ok, back to the pictures thing, was comparing omnia and viewty
LOLS, no matter how you compare, (except for zoom-ing part) omnia is better la,
No wonder WHOEVER loves it veryvery much.
Don't believe.
Show you prove.
OMNIA#1

OMNIA#2


Want go off le, still playing with his OMNIA!
OMNIA#3
Somemore sit like paikai D:
H-a-h-a!


-----------------------------
Then, we trained back home [:
Missed sunset though. Well, not planning to watch it with sucha full stomach LOLS!


Then on the way back home we met a qi guai de ren,
LOLS dk whether he's lying anot, say he lost his wallet need $2 to go back home.
._____. kkh so easy to pian. LOLS. although it's bad to not give, you'll never know whether he's just cheating that precious 2bucks.
Because I've learnt sth from the past experience, " 好人没好报"
hahas, so after that, went home [:
And did editing of pictures, and blogged [:



Finally, finished blogging after like, 2 hours! omg.

You May Also Like

0 Comments