Delicated To You.

by - October 30, 2008

Long, tiring day spent :D
Happy&Sad, everything today.




So, D morning call me, prepare and stuff and went cwp bus-ed to wendy's house.
Did chinese thing under her blk and then went up for biology project :x
Hahs! First to arrive.
Did photostudio-ing, another programme to edit pictures :X
But not as pro as photoshop :D

Enjoy drawing&drawing on the enzymes haha!
Sure kena laugh by weiler that arsehole when he saw the video,
.________. But who cares? JiaMin wanted it :x

After project went to eat with D at vistapoint.
And I swear the xing zhou mi fen is one of the nicest in Singapore ok!(:
I love it manys.
Going back again [:


So after that went back to cwp, planning to get tickets for tmr "coffin"
Well, I'm glad I didn't, mei came back and told me how CRAPPY the movie was.
She almost fell asleep. :O
Haiis, I reallyreallyreally wanna watch SAW V
Why the hell should they rate it, you're responsible for what you watch, so if you choose it, you should not regret right!
:(


Nvmind, will find some ways to do so :/
After that went to post office > meet buyer > school for super boring mt lesson :(
Finally, after 3hours, 180minutes, ______ secs, lesson ended. [:
Went to slack @ the area,
Then got 1 uncle say what officer coming ask us to go -.-


Bad things happened after that, :(
And I'll not mentioned what and whatever,

D: Got a news, Grats Joel! haha
Liting&I made a few bets, LOLS bbt is mine laaaaaaas !
:D I'll not tell you what, but anyw, BBT IS MINEEEEEE :D


Speed blogging now.
And, as the tittle states, JieLin is delicating the rest of the post to important ones [x
(I know you can't see :X)
Well, here it goes. First paragraph to the sexy LiTing :D

She wrote a paragraph for JieLin(:
Damn glad, hehe!
So, of course, JieLin will write back ;p

LiTing!(:
I'm really really really glad we're good again.
Remember the times we fall out because of whoever, AHEM
But, true friendship stays?
Crap, how I wish this moment will last forever.
I have lovely friends around me, like YOU
And a boyf that loves me so [:

Conflicts happened now&then, but it would only strengthens our relationship even more.
You're there with me, to listen to my woes every now&then lur.
I hope you'll stay happy, because LiTing ma :D
Always sotsot de, cheer pple up when they're sad.
I know I can't help you in any way now,
But if you need somebody;
to crap with,
shop with,
laugh with,
talk to,
complain to,
or even to cry on,
YES :D MEEEEEEEEEE heh!
But must make booking first with kkh :X

I hope we'll stay this way, :D
Really, my best bud. (butt)
And a cute picture for you love!:D

SMILE, ALWAYS !


Liting's the Right Butt cheek :D then I'll be the Left (:
Crap = shit = problems/fights
come back together, I don't know how to explain la!




I miss dearests so-so much.
Naming, Kaiyuan, Shimei, Tiffy, Sarah, Joel, Zijian.
Once important, always important.
[:
But of course other loves too !(:
like Chichi-s&Jasmine! vivian shasha.
LOLS, since I've start naming, let's continue :X

Alvin the DDX
ISAAC =D
JUNFENG DUCKIE
XiaoHuan, ermerm, Ronghui(: hehe.
Weiler! Renfred XD
like,, hangwee also, my tudi junda la,
yainyi&jiahui(S)
Emily [:
GAWWWWR .____.'' I can't remember.
Don't blame me if I didn't write you ! :X


I want outing with my dearests x3


Next paragraph, to my D KKH [:

许国辉
30 long days, many ups&downs.
But I'll hold on to it,
Don't deny, at times I feel like giving up.


STORY .

You always made me sad
And leave me crying.

But after a while you'll never fail to cheer me up

But at times I can be so bad
Making you sad too :(

I'm very sorry my dear,
I will not be like that again.

When you're frustrated or even sad,
I really don't know what to do.
Blaming myself, thinking about how&how&how .
:(

I don't know whether a cold joke will cheer you up.
Or a retarded action.
Or 3 simple word.
Or a nice warm hug.


Or a little kiss on your lips.


I don't know, I don't know.

Then, you'll have realised I'm not a good girl again,
at the end of the day,
I'll be happy, (:

Yea, no matter what lur!





Muacks! wo ni
Lame, Idk what I'm saying anyw.
:D


You May Also Like

0 Comments