3 More Days.

by - October 29, 2008

(Twist) countdown, 3 More Days To Go!(:
And Hopefully, A Nice Date With Bf On That Day [:




-------------------------------------------------------
Sup! D morning call me, then prepare and stuff and went school with junf&him.
LOLS pretty bad situation, :O Nobody's talking and I'm like stuck in betw.

Luckily school's not too far :x
After that have 2 hours of intensive mt lesson, and more tmr ._.
LOLS tcher was talking about our biao da, :(
Wasn't good, of course, but will improve.
Anyw, will be doing the rest of the chi corrections ltr as I've not finished :x



After the lesson went cwp with D&Joel.
Hahs! Joel, as usual, went to find his "fren" -.-
Met liting&kaixin there and went to kfc eat.
Ok pple, I know you'll be as amazed as I do.
A little advertisement for kfc, (but I don't get moneh X:)

They do have breakfast menu! (((((:
And it's effing nice !
OMG, let's see .


How nice.
Platter meal, which cost $6.20 with ice milo. (:
Compare to Big breakfast, this is quite worth it alrdy .
:D But they don't have salt, so egg taste .. :x

They do have student meals too so do check it out !:D

After eating, we went on a group date hahs.
Walking aimlessly around and decided to stalk pple.
:D
We did managed to find Joel&his fren, :)
Mission accomplished :x


After hanging ard for a few more moments the group is divided into 2.
Headed to slack, then home [:



Yums, :D
A little blogshopping, photoshopping and you will see me, tmr .
:D
Let's see how the picture turns out [:
Oh well h-a-h-a.


.. Love .


------------------------- 5.48pm
No pictures, but songs up! (:

Heart no longer aches, but I don't wish to feel the pain anymore .
I've moved on with my life, gotten over it.
Happy with myself, happy with my life.
Perfect, isn't it?
No more crying, no more foolish waiting.
Because I've got happiness right beside me.
How long can it last?
I don't want to be like that anymore.
Even so, I'll handle well, this time round.
If you ever leave, break your promises.
What will I become? How will things turn out?
Idk,
Still so selfish, sorry.

I don't wanna be vulnerable anymore, and that's what's holding me back for more.
I don't wanna know anything right now,
Just stay close, don't go. :D



Browse my playlist, and cry your heart out,
Or envy me for having sucha love because there's only 1 KKH


NAHS!, stupid emo shit.
Here for you.

没力气总是懒洋洋的
赖着你怀里顽皮嬉戏
是该做些事心里又甜蜜的
不想要不想要张开眼睛
我和你频率如此接近
没压力自在做我自己
第一次感受这种爱的决心
只想要只想要和你一起
i wanna be with you
爱你好幸福
想要和你建造一个爱的小屋
i wanna be with you
爱你好满足
享受最甜美的舒服有一个呵护我
不在孤独
i wanna be with you


love this song plenty!



CJL KKH (:

You May Also Like

0 Comments