by - November 25, 2008

I've A Confession To Make


Actually, I had plastic surgery to sharpen my nose.
I stick fake lashies every morning because I don't have lashes.
I stuffed paper inside my shoes or simply wear heels to look taller
I wrapped my waist every now and to keep them slim
My hair is fake as they're just removable wig,
I'm actually bald.
My undergarments are padded :/
Big deal is, I did a sex change.


End of confession. If anything I've said is untrue my fake nose would drop off .





:D Hahs, Just to suit my tittle.
No la, it meant sth, and I'm going to tell him [:
Wish me luck, don't angry ok! :(


My job's gone, because my boss got into an accident? o.o
and he can't work for quite some time so I, am not required.
Basically, I supposed my job is answering a few calls and making some appointments,
And the rest of the time? Slack, do homework, etc etc.
With free lunch? Sucha great job lor.


Nvmind, going out to meet buyer and kokhui ltr !:D
He's outta camppppp .~
Did you see the new ad ?
I previewed it, it's about a movie, I think not bad leh.
NC16 O.o don't care la, maybe catching it?
Let's do somemore research.



Ewwww, I still can't believe I'm jobless now,
Well, not really @ least I've my Joey* :D
But still, not enough, -.-
Mustmust earn more moneh to prepare for xmas!((:
Or maybe, I can ask santa to prepare a bag of golds for me :D
Heeehee ;D


update soooon :D


updated 5.18pm
Made, :D
Went out to meet buyer, then kfc eat cheesymeltz (:
Met sq, pearly&her bf hahah.
:D damn tall ok, brandon . :x

Thn went to slack @ 358 thr for a while, then home :D



tmr meeting 2 buyers, I supposed, :x
:D Monday going for meetup, then out with kohkokhui, nicole&her bf, I supposed!

I miss dearests so much, and I'm not joking lor.
I really miss them ok! :x
Perhaps some friend-friend lovely times together.
((:


weewee said he would treat me after his first pay :D
Now I just have to get him a job.
Anybody hiring roadsweeper ?
mail me :D


;x

byeybyeeeee [:


updated 6.18pm
Look at xiaxue.blogspot.com :D
omg, she's effing good at photoshopping alright.
Ain't born pretty, don't worry, there's make-up, plastic surgery and photoshop.
Glad there's are these great stuff :D

Of course, some are simply, born good looking ,
(: But I guess, hardly many hor.
:D

You May Also Like

0 Comments