by - November 24, 2008

I Want A Pill To Stop My Brain From Functioning, For A Moment Please


Hi Earthlings !
I can't sleep last night, not before 3am.
I really hate hols. :x
Was thinking; blogshop, moneh, studies, stress, kokhui .
:(:(:(:(

And nephew woke me up @ ealy morn. Like WTF?
I didn't even have a good night sleep alrdy still kajiao me. -.=
PS-ing, won a new trophy, benbenx3 haven't lvl lur !:(
And financial crisis XD
And it's lagging like shit now :/



Tmr I'll be going orchard for lunch thn work. :D
Answer phone calls only , :/
After work kokhui say want come find me ,

Heheeee. :D


Today's the 24th, 7more days to go ~
And should be going escape on that day itself [[:
Something to look forward to.


I need something more interesting to blog about right?
well, I'll try to find one, soon :)


update later x3


[url=www.jielinnnshop.blogspot.com][big]ETRUE SPREE FROM $8![br][/big] tubes, tops, off-shoulders![br][big]MASKS AT $0.80[/big][br]betwo instock $10 Free postage!:D[/url]

Msn down down dowm :(:(:(
Not gonna care anymore :/
Above for liting, advertise lor, thenthn, Etrue open le la.

:/ Unable to contact people regarding sprees as can't sign in msn :(



Late lunch-ing, byebye :D


You May Also Like

0 Comments