by - November 23, 2008

I Can't Make It Stop


Missed out ytd's post, So I'm going to fill them in, now :D


Ytd wake up and prepare for cwp event.
JJ CAME TO CWP YTD ! ((((:
I'm effing short and late so I can only stand @ the back of the crowd. :(
But, I did catch a glimpse of him ! :D

Then after that did the usuals ans bus-ed to sengkang for payment ,
Of course, with you-know-who :D
Got mr bean ice-cream thr, and I swear it's still soooooo nice [:
Ahlamak, so craves for it now .

Then kena police spotcheck (?) like wth?
Gave address and some IMEI number for phone.
LOLS kokhui say I very leng jing / natural.

lols, I ain't guilty of anything you see :D
Actually I very nervous lur!
Sometimes I also wondered how I got the courage XD

After that went back woodlands, slacked a while thn off to tuition [:
Very very hungry during tuition ok.
Luckily kokhui got cheeeese waffle for me (:
Thn went home @ 8+, dad didn't even ask why siolz.
:D

And we started chatting on phone for hours thn I go sleep.
:/ hahas, but I can't, thn watch tv + supper till 3am.


Pretty sure, that's about that day.
--------------------------------------------

Today woke up by mom.
Sms-ed throughout the afternoon with him then played poker with meimei.
No gain no lose. :/
lunch was all fried food !.! And I even ate my sista's share :x

After that bth, on com, :D
And here I am, blogging.
But gonna offline soon, because I don't wanna use toooo long :x




Not going to do joel's meme, sorrry :x
Did similar ones before [:


omg, tell me, what else is interesting except for all this ? :(


for your information, kohkokhui is going for camp, 2days :(:(:(
And this means that, you don't have to read abt him for 2 long days!
(except for the misses)






-
oh, I'm planning to get a hp chain for my viewty.
But it's fully packed with lanyard and stuff .
:/ grrr.


And I received a super gay mail from joel.
Asking me to sign up for shop it to me or whatsoever.
Yuan lai want the vouchers lols :/
but i signed up alrdy.
for nth.

nvmind, can be updated by lovable brands [:


byebyee [:

You May Also Like

0 Comments