:D

by - November 21, 2008

A Pretty Shell To Cover Ugly Flaws

:D Yup, jielinnnx33 got a new skin, with some updates here and there.
Love this effing loads.
:D

Title can be seen alrdy.
But I prefer this way of "tittling" as it more cute XD
A few things to post ,

PS (pet society) right, my benbenx3 lvled !:D
And added a few new friends.
(: "Painted" my living room in pink + white poka dots and floor to pink too!
Got a table and window.
And I'm left with 16coins? o.o
hahas.

Andand, as you can see, I've removed the tagboard, as I find it troublesome.
Change it to comment box though!:D

do leave a comment, very fast, just a click away :D
at the bottom of each post (:
I find it neater too.


For your conv, this blog can copy, save and highlight :D
I know "some" has been dying to look @ the small small fonts :/
Like the kpo kid who wants to go zoooooo :D



hahahs,
But I love him,


Off computer alrdy.
byebyeeeee [:

You May Also Like

0 Comments