by - November 21, 2008

You Showered Me Love, Yet Brought Me Aches





I'm sorry people, I've to take back my words,
Only 9 pathetic pictures snapped on that day itself, because batt was running flat.
And 9 of them are zilian pictures with sistas + one of them failed .___.'''

But anyway, I'll bring you through, wordily :D

After a short tuition (perhaps 30minutes) I went out to meet kokhui for a while plus get payment.
Really sorrrryyyyy :(:( I did sth really bad to him just now.

He got a haircut :D But still cute lur! (:
Nono, cuter haha.



Ok, then waited for parents to pick me up and drop nephew off, and we're off to idk where.
-___-'' Hotel we went to it "M Hotel"
Well, not as grand as the dinner last time in the 5star hotel, so I presume this is a 3~4star one?
Highlights of the nights :
Opening, the newly weds made their appearance, well, we're arranged at the back, can't really see the video, BUT it was bad.

Boy Child pictures > Girl Child pictures > grow up > marry?
Omg, why's the important parts? when they're dating?




Let me focus on fooooooood :/

  • Mixed Dish (or whatever you call it)
It consist of roasted pork (10 small slices of them), prawns + mayo, sotong(manymany of thm), popiah style curry puff and some fish. ._. Roasted zhu rou is too oily for me, but crispy skin :D
The curry puff was pretty good too, others, well, normal. D:

  • Shark Fin Soup
Well, I'm not sure what's inside, but I did found shark fins in thr, I know it's cruel to do so, but I only have it once in a while ok. :D Nothing amazing about this too.

  • Abalone with vegs
If I'm not wrong, the veg is spinach, taste good, :D (because of the sauce), for the abalone (the smaller kind ones) is too hard and lost the taste I like D:

  • Fish
I assumed the fish is steamed, with soya sauce. The sauce is really fragrant and appealing, but it tasted a bit too salty, the fish not really fresh, but still quite nice (:

  • Drunken Prawns
I can't take prawns, so I had one and went toilet. Well, I think cereal prawns would be better for a wedding dinner, because there's children that don't take wine :D Although I hate cereals too :/
Think for the majority, :D it would be a better choice

  • Roasted Chicken
I had quite a few for this, the skin is thin, not so oily and crispy, :D but the meat is not tender and it's dry. Hurts my ulcer :(

  • Some mee?
Had A bowl for it, at least this can fill my stomach a little. :D oily, I think my dad can fry mee better [:
Told him abt it and he's effing happy haha.

  • Yam Paste!
Wow! This is really really really nice. Even my sistas also agree. Not too sweet, not too much coconut milk yahhh. Omg I'm craving for it right now.
Had a small small bowl :( They only have enough for all siah.

  • Wedding cake
What's special about this uh? Done by my uncle :D it is lemon favoured cheeeeeseeee :D
Cheese is thick and have a faint taste of sour-ness in it, nice !:D
His pantries and bread very nice de k! In bt batok :D



All this, 800bucks for a table? OMG. ex ex ex ex ex ex .
-.-'''
The thing is, we had a lot a lot of wine. White wine [:
very nice.
Our table opened half a dozen, :D
Because we have jiu gui here haha

I have 7~8(?)white wine, 2&half chinese tea, 1sprite !
I filled my stomach with all that.
Not food, with such little amt given.

Overall,
ambiance, Fail
food, Fail
Wine, Pass
:D

Happy marriage ~

I wouldn't be like this in the future. My wedding = perfect xD


When home mom was talking to us about this issue, LOLS.
Well, I guess we would talk more about it when I'm getting married XD
And I wonder, by then would I still have jielinnnx33? :D




hope so,
so pictureeeees .
:D and be amazed by this,
No photoshop, No Make-up Pictures Up!
(I changed brightness cause too dark)
:x But hey, !:D I didn't know it doesn't look that bad uh?
Although not THAT nice too, :D

And the first set of really successful pictures taken with sistas :D



we each got a rose
and it reminds me of:
Rose Are Red
Violet Are Blue
Sugar Is Sweet
And So Are You.
random

1 more (: With meimei,

(more to upload, I said 8 right, But jielin's too lazy to do so.Next timeeee)


ATTENTIOOOOOOOON !



You think I forgot ?!!
Right right right.
Sorry to disappoint you :c
Last night tried to mms you this :budden cannot! :( I swear I sent millions of times and it's still failing in my phone outbox.
:( But here you go, :D

alvinnnnnnn annnnnnnn (:

Happy Birthday.
You're One Great Friend, It's My Joy To Know You.
Remember How We Know Each Other?
Hahas, A Wrong Add In Friendster, Turns Us, Into Great Pals.
:D Still Remember The 10th?
Still Remember How You always Cheer Me Up When I'm Down?
Still Remeber How You "sa-yang" Me ?
Hey Look, Though I Don't Always DADAXIANNNNG In Msn Anymore,
But You,re, Still Important.

:/ I really hope our animalship don't fade ok!:D
Love You lots! Happy birthday oh! Old Da Xiang .
(cannot be DDX anym uh? ODX = old da xiang)


:D XLS.

You May Also Like

0 Comments