by - November 20, 2008

Scary Reality, Please Leave Me Off Your List.


Firstly, let me kick off by a movie review.
You see, hols is just a time to stuff myself with food, and shows.
So yesterday night, we watch "wrong turn2, dead end unrated"



Tagline: In the Forest, Only They Can Hear You Scream

Nothing scary eh?
Nothing attractive to let you on it to watch eh?
No, let me tell you, this, is a great show.
Much more, different from SAWone TO four, (well, idk five yet)
If, singapore have this show, it would have rate it R21 just by looking at the first 10minutes.

Actually, I thought it was some lame show, until I sat down and watched it,
Great Gore, Trilling Actions And ..
If you like deformed humans eating humans, cruelty, pain, blood, guts, gore,
I would say this suits you prefectly. :D
much more trilling than SAW (:

( Trailer click )

I've left the link to the trailer above, not going to load the video here, because random passerbys might think I'm such a sicko, (but I'm not ok)

I would only say, click @ your own risk, loads of unexpected scenes, lols.
I did warn you alrdy, :D




Second part of the post, chain mails,

(well idk how true is this, but here you go)
Chain mail #1 - from ling mei,

As women, girls, females, I think you should spend a minute looking at this,


Do not use pad for more than 3 hours!
As a girl, I know, who the hell would change every 3 hours? 24 divide 3 = 8 times!
you mean 8times per day ?! omg :/ hell no way.
But after looking through, ar least I would change more frequently, believe it, or not.

The sanitary pads that are free and light weight ain't made of cotton,
(personally I hate cotton sanitary pads)
They are made of cellulose gel(?)
which might caused cervical cancer or bacteria infection.

Tampons, is a more dangerous alternative,
they contain asbestos, what is this uh?
This substance, makes you bleed more and hence you would need it more.
Hello, catch your attention? tampons are inserted into your body
and you know how dangerous it is then ?

Alternative, you can choose cotton tampons, by Organic Essential or Terra Femme
if you, really really need tampons la.
They are unbleached and 100%cotton,
I guess the price would be slightly higher too.

I would pay if I need,

Because, it has 2 more dangerous substances in it
Rayon for absorption, dioxin for bleaching
Bleaching is an essential process because it needs to portray a clean image,
The problem is that dioxin which is produced during bleaching can lead to potential carcinogenic cancer-associated(which is a toxic to immune and reproductive systems) Affects men too! D:
lower sperm counts for men (dk what is this, flip your sec2 txtbk :D)


lols, info koped from the email itself , :D

do a search in net to know more :D


Chain mail #2- by unknown
It mentioned in China, there's people drinking fetus soup
Spending 3~4k RMB you can "enjoy" this nutritious "thing"
gross, What's worse?
pictures of preparation is included :/
After reading, (ewwww) I deleted them, And I'm not posting the pictures here ok!
so small and ALIVE, yet they are eaten by cruel, rich ah behs?!
(in the mail it mentioned having it will allow a 62 yr old ah beh to have s*x every night w/o feeling tired)
tmd, because of your "needs" you eat that? go die la, imagine dying before you can even see the beautiful world(in some ways right)

:(:(:(:(:(


Other chain mails ain't that interesting, will only post interesting ones here [:
oh! nowadays got "msn closing down mails right" true or not?
well, in mailA, it stated that John&tara(msn directors) blahblah.
in mailB, it stated that John&Andy(msn directors) blahblah.
one day it will be John&Jielin haha

Sorry, don't blame me for doubting the mails ya,
unless msn itself send me the mails, I wouldn't forward it or whatsoever.
:D


Understand my tittle? :D
or tittles?
I find them really meaningful as they sum up my post of the day [:




Ok lastly, a meme to end offfff :D
a very interesting one, saw in pearly's blog but koped from june's blog
(her blog can highlight ma:D)


MEME: You are to take the letter of your first name to create the answers. E.g. if your name is Wander all of your answers have to start with W.

ok CJL, I guess I should take C, but hey nobody calls me Ch** right :x
So J will it be :D
(try my best not to copy june's answer hahas)



Famous Singer:Jay Chou :o
Four Letter Word: Jump ? ._.'''
Street: Jurong road? (sista idea :D)
Color: Jade
Gifts/Presents: Juicy Couture :D
Vehicles: Jaguar
Things In A Souvenir Shop: Jelly .__.Y
Boy Name: Jack
Girl Name: Jill
Movie Title: Jumper (after a yahoo search :D)
Drink: JustTEA
Occupation: Journalist
Celebrity: JoJo
Magazine: Jet (not cool at all) :(
U.S. City: Jamaica? How would I know
Pro Sports: Jump from building :/
Fruit: Juicy apple (i know this is lame)
Reason For Being Late For Work: Jazz kicked me and landed me in hospital
Something You Throw Away: Jielin's rubbish XD
Something You Shout: JieLin rocks :D


You May Also Like

0 Comments