by - November 19, 2008

Love Me Or Hate Me; It Is Still, An Obsession
Quoted "ice-angel"


Till yesterday, I've finally understood this sentence,
As what kokhui had mentioned, even a comic published in the newspapers requires ONLY 2 out of 8 readers to appreciate it to consider it popular :D
So let's not be affected by the minority,
( and if you feel offended in any way, well, you can get out of here . See, I ain't pointing a pistol right up your throat, or ass :x )

- A small note for you(or you all):
Even my parents hasn't given me any 'approval'
Who are you even to judge us?
Definitely not my friend(or friends), and will never be.
Friends ain't like that, cause I'm surrounded with many great examples [:
So, siam all you want, talk all you can, not as if I care D:



Hahs, I know, It kinda affect me, just that, HUH
"why got such people one ar"
Although I didn't know who are them(or he or her), I just feel high level of immaturity around here, :x

(I'M NOT SAYING YOU, ANGRY? BECAUSE YOU ADMITTED IT YOURSELF :D)


---------------------------------------
Enough of ranting, back to happy stuffs, or really happy ones , :/ or not so ones XD


  1. CHICHI outing :D
  2. 2/6 outing :D



in the end, all cancel :(
So, I'm off to meet Emily in Pasir Ris with kokhui [:
So, blahblah ,take bus to tampiness, thn walked around tmall ,
Halfway through, phone no connection .____.'''
So let Emily waited for quite some time :/

After that walk&walk&walk :D
At first got some "bad" things happened, but after that ok le! :D

And we settle down @ a table for food,
Well, he had meesiam & I've prata w egg!:D
ouch, my ulcer's still hurting like mad ,

after that have dessert, raindow ice(?) @ dessert mouse,
甜甜屋 is it's chinese name ,
LOLS totally no link right, but it's ok cause the dessert is nice (((:
yummy siolz. :D


dinner tmr, hope it's grand(I think so) and pls, let the food be nice. :D
Happy marriage ya!
(will flood you people with pictures of tmr)






爱情,不是一个人的;
它是两个人之间的,


lovely, I should start the count-down alrdy .
:D


You May Also Like

0 Comments