by - November 18, 2008

Press Rewind, And Let's Do Everything All Over Again
And I promise I will eject happiness into every single scene .


:D Not going Pasir Ris today anymore, a great relief,
Because I'm suffering from extreme mood swings, continuous cramps(idk why), hunger pangs(haven't eaten anything since I woke up) and backaches. :(

But still, meet up @ tpy ltr on for payment O__o
And to POSB&post office oh? :D

Playing with my benbenx3 just now, now too (:
So cute alright, gain a lvl, and got a pair of shoes(?) for her [:
pink pink ones, let me save up to decorate my rooms pink!
but there's limited choices around,

I guess, life's much better now, without that irritating nephew around ,
(: I know I know, I'm bad, but hey.
He's an intruder to our girls' life.
(other than my dad, all fam members are females you see)
And it get kinds of weird with him around y'know.

:D Gonna attend a wedding dinner on thurs, and that means I need to decide on clothes to wear.
Well, I ain't getting a new one, unlike both sistas, as my mom knew I've tons of it and I can attend at least a month of dinners in different sets of "formal" clothes.
:/ which is bad, as I ain't going shopping with thm.

Well, I can do it when I'm in KL, (:
Or when going out with dearests,
Or alone D:
Or so on ,

down the orchard road, gosh.
great when you really wanna get stuff.
Bad when you wanted fun :o



nevertheless, I still get my lovable dresses and so on right?
My feet is put into great use, :D
And a good way to exercise too,

No matter how determined I am the day before, about waking up early for exercise,
I can't get outta my bed until Mr Sun shone in :/


I would change for the better, in near future or never.

:/ GAWRR, can't blame me, I'm effing lazy now.



You May Also Like

0 Comments