by - December 10, 2008

Bored Isn't The Word To Describe Anymore


Everybody's out again, So I've to do the chores again. :/
I'm going to put a scarecrow(?), the little man made of dry grass?
at my kitchen windows. Because I really had enough of running to the kitchen chasing ugly fucking birds out of my house. Or maybe I can blast music to scare them away, or some other methods.

So if you see a scarecrow sitting at on of the windows, it's my house. (:
And remember to say Hi.


(Back from kitchen, you know why)
I guess I'm the only one that experience this, idk why too.
Whenever my sister was alone at home, nothing of this shit happens.
Birdy, don't think I easy to qi fu ok!


Nothing interesting to blog, all I did from the moment I woke up were:
brush teeth wash up
Eat
Fill up travelling form for sister
Dump clothes into washing machine
Chase birds ._.
Computer ~


Update later :D


And to the someone, : D
Although people always says, promises are meant to be broken,
But there's still people who kept their promise.
And believe that these people are around you,
Life would be much better : D



Having somebody that you loves to love you back is a rare thing.
If not everyone will have a partner for life already.

To start loving someone is difficult, and to get that someone to love you back happens only once in a blue moon.
To maintain a relationship is harder, but you never know till you try : D

Think for yourself, it's all a choice.
It's your life, whether regret or not, it depends on what you do now.
Have faith, in you, in him. : D




---------------------
Glad that, I've you around,
Though I never say it, but I really treasure everything you gave me.
You make me realise there's something I can have forever.
And you're that something.

I love you, stay true.


A korean song up! Rare hor,
But really nice, browse the music for it ok!
Can really feel the song.
Dance to the beat then,
Earthlings!
Fyi, I added a few other songs too!
Great for your ears, definately, and because christmas's coming!
Happy happy already (:
I love to crap, and here it goes.
Jielin want to tell
Kokhui maomao
Love you
Many Many.
Nothing makes me change my mind
Or heart
Princess and prince
Queen and king, anything.
Reasons to love you? countless
Someday I'll write it all out to you,
Takes me forever and ever you see.
U understand why I never say?
Very long leh, lazy
Wahahhaha, gan dong?
X.X
Yay,1 more letter.
ZZZ I've wasted my brain cells for random-ness.

(start singing ABCD...)

You May Also Like

0 Comments