by - December 09, 2008

I Wish I Wish, That It Would Never Happen Again


bunny hate embarrassment, me too. : D


I feel like a pig, I act like a pig, but I ain't a pig.
Woke up at around 10 (but pigs woke up later than this)
Eat, watch Pirates Of The Carribean with sister, then sleep.
Wake up, then eat again =.=

LolLol, then mj, won 50cents after 5hours of it can.
-____- But very fun can, the first round I shi san yao hu
I want ton night play with couz again. (:
But I always lose when playing with them de :(:(


Well, I guess afternoon was spent like that ~
Now Miss No Good-ing, LOLLLOL.
Ok, and I really gonna pack today,
Bringing the bearbear again, a never-go-without teddy.

: D


and I dreamt a scary dream, a dream I always dreamt.
About a stupid vampire. FU.
And I'm in my pj, running around my room trying to hide.
In the end I committed suicide, of course not from my house la,
Jump down confirm wouldn't die lols.



ah, another 3 more days to go.
Time had been great enough to pass without much pain.
I can survive this, I must.
I can't wait anymore, can't bear to leave after that.
Although reality is really good now, sometimes I can't help but still, dream a lil'

:/

You May Also Like

0 Comments