by - December 08, 2008

Blow Wind Blow, Blow Me To Where He Went



Today woke up at 6.87am, and we're supposed to gather at 7am for work .___.
LOLLOL, so in 10minutes Imma out of my house, washed&changed and reaching cwp.
See, I can be fast at times.
Well, I bet things wouldn't be like that if he's here,


So, work work work. Damn cold today.
Grrrr, I hope I can hide under my cozy blanket.
(skip the details)



-
-
-
-
Rushed home after work, bathed and watched Miss No Good.
LOLLOLS.
Off to pack later,



Oh! I've skipped dinner and chose to chew on the dry biscuits.
:/
And I ain't going back to AngelXin Beauty for extensions anymore!
The hair ar, fail like sai.
Who can donate me some cash to remove and extend again?
Pleaseeeee pleaseeeeeee .!


I misssssssss yoooooo !:(:(


Happy Birthday QianQianWennnnn ! : D
Finally, you're in the 15 group.
But I'll be moving on to 16 sooooon. muahhaha.

You May Also Like

0 Comments