2 days post :x

by - December 07, 2008

Express Today's Misses Into Tomorrow's Kisses

061208, Sat.
He's gone, with a part of me gone with him :/
So, this means, another 2weeks 1 week to seeing him again,
Because he's back on thurs itself and I'm going on fri : D
Take good care boy


Glad that we spent the very last hour together.
Went to Buddy Hoagies for lunch(the one at yishun outlet) after both of our tuitions.
Not really great as compared to DTE outlet,

I had the Grilled Flamed Chicken while he had Grilled Pepper Chicken.
There's vegs there as deco, and I supposed they're raw, and it's disgusting.
And there's this potato thing, with some yellow shit which looked like raw egg yolk or butter.
Till now, I still can't figure it out,






wasn't that bad, just a little oily.

Of course, there's the usuals: mushroom soup, toast, ice-cream and ice tea.
(Just not that nice only)
note: pictures here are taken in DTE, (:






The baked rice we ate :D



After that went to slack around hw house :)
Then bused back to woodlands slack at lao di fang again.
Back to cwp for the "routine", then home.
I miss yooooo .

Will not let the unhappiness ruin me, no way :D
Hey suckers, you failed!(:

-Mr Time, Go Faster Go Faster, Would You?





071208. sun
The Birds Are Chirping, Flowers Are Blooming, Spring Is Coming

Yup, new year's coming, so my fam and I did spring cleaning.
Living room, bedrooms, kitchen, storage rooms done.

I can't believe my room is in the dust-free category now!
Meaning, no more sneezing in the middle of the night ha-hahaaa~
I even sun-ed my Tuna*&Cheezy*
(Fyi, they're my lovable cutie toys)
Gonna change the bedsheets soon,

Was talking to dad about the hols, as well as politics and gossips.
:D funny you know.

Then they went out, leaving me alone at home.
To get new sofa and kettle.
I get to use the com, I get to use the com(:
But I've to prepare dinner and continue spring cleaning. :(

And Imma proud of my cleanclean table,


update: dad just got back, with sista new mattress.
And then they're off to carry more stuff back [:








I-M-Y.


baby, faster be back ok!


PS: Why everybody seems to be in m'sia right now?
Ewww. this sucks big, I'm a lonely kid.
:(:(:( Come back allllll, my dear and dearests ~
Or if not they're simply busy.


Shit, I forgot about dinner. -.-
Blog tmr after work .
Byebyeee.

You May Also Like

0 Comments