by - December 02, 2008

I Want To Be Alice, And Get Lost In Your Wonderland


Been effing busy with work last few days, and I've also decided to close jielinnnshop,
:/ Maybe, have to clear instocks first.

01dec08 (:
It's the first time we spent 15 hours together.
It's the first time we had breakfast, lunch and dinner together.
It's the first time we went to escape together.
It's the first time we scream and shout together.
It's the first time we spent our 2nd month together.
And I know there's still many first times to come, :D


When we're on the bus, driving back towards woodlands.
When everybody in the bus is tired and sleeping.
When the sun went home and there comes the moon.
When I've you beside me, holding me.
I wish time would actually stop. Stop for this moment.
I find myself stupid, because that's not even possible.
You make me feel stupid at times, because when there's you, I always gets more anxious and my mind would lag :O
Because anything that concerns you, makes me a little bit weird.
I don't mind though, as long as I have you right now.



To the wonderful events now :

Woke up as early as 6.30am, prepared, did the usuals and off at 7.30 (:
Went to mac for breakfast with dear, SME meal.
saw pearly clique over there, :D

After breakfast rushed off to meet supplier for the last few pieces of mp3,
And then off to Pasir Ris.
:D then bus-ed to escape theme park.

Over there realised, one has closed down, two under maintainace (ok I forgot how to spell it)
So we're left with pirate ship, wet&wild, haunted house2,flipper and family coaster,
Not to forget other lame games like ferris wheel (which kh die die don't wanna ride)

only a pathetic snap here, :x


Play, play and play.
:D Spent it like that before there's too many people,
before the sun gets too hot,
before we're hungry.
:/ at around noon went to have a drink, some peach thingy which cost as much as a hotdog set

Then, we had our lunch at OJ - bacon with cheese hotdog set?
But that hungry ghost had 2 hotdogs, O_o



After that rest, talk, talk and talk :D
went to E!hub for a walk, then back to escape play again [:
Not feeling well then, and the weather wasn't good, so went back to OJ talk,
I guess we've spent $8.80 to go escape talk in OJ .


Then something bad happened, drizzling. :(
So all activities are cancelled, as in the rides. so we went to haunted house.
LOL, bu xi huan thr :/

Then, decided to leave escape, to E!hub for dinner.
Walk around, saw an effing comfy place at a corner of "BBQ chicken"
Pink sofa, comfy eh?
But we didn't dine there, luckily.

Walked around saw xmas deco's and lively songs. : D
I loveeeeeee, xmas.

went to buddy hoagies for dinner, :D
(no pictures below as I can't access my pictures in phone, idk why)
Will upload if I solve the problem.

There, GST included in the meal, plus if you wanna give service charge, you can : D
nice service there, ambience wasn't that bad too.

had chicken baked rice set
which includes :
  1. mushroom soup
  2. garlic bread
  3. ice tea (kh like this very much)
  4. the baked rice itself
  5. ice-cream
for $11.40 ? worth it, definitely.
Food was nice too,

Will go back again XD

Find pastamania, walk all the way to the end and you see it,
(:

And bus home after that,

I love you, I love today
I love everyday with you .


Happy 2nd month baby, :D



Today no work, blogshop ma fan like shit, maybe getting partnership with nebo project.
:D can ask liting to tend the store thr , see how (:

You May Also Like

0 Comments