by - December 04, 2008

A Two-Weeks Separation Tears My Heart


Hey sup' people, : D
Back from MIA-ing, because of work, (:
yesterday didn't work the whole day as I had a stomach cramp halfway through work.
So we, left early, bus-ed from some weird place back to orchard road.
In the most unglam clothings on Earth, :o

Got pulled in a survey + throw 10bucks away, you know what I meant.
Then trained back to woodlands, went mac buy hot fudge and went to slack ,(:
seriously, I crave more for Mr Bean ice-cream, but idk why cwp doesn't have Mr Bean outlet! :(
But TWO jolliebean ._.'''

I love yesterday, and I wondered how many more yesterdays we would have together.
Taking O's into considerations,as well as family time, homework, friends, work, shopping :/
But I promise, regardless how busy I will be, I will take some time off, for you.

I love my blog songs too (:
All very very nice, going to add some more soon,
But imeem loading too slowly. hanging songs ain't nice, at all. gwwwr.


b later (:
baby, you're loved. (:
edit blogskin now edited.
A cat and rabbit added (: cute .

I think I'm going to die under such stress.
But there's things I can't control in life, right.
I'm sorry, very sorry, that's all I can say. Idk whether you will read this anot.





and I love koh kok hui! :D
Ty you're very sweet to do so.
i love u.
see you tmr! :D


psps, uploaded it here, bear with it for ta moment, can't edit post :/
but if you would like to support, do leave me a comment/mail . tyvm

byebye.

You May Also Like

0 Comments