by - December 31, 2008

One Last Post For '08, Let's Countdown To '09



Vice Versa; my dear

Frankly speaking, I seriously think '08 sucks.
My life screwed up in many forms, yea.
But I'll remember all the fun, mistakes this year, learn from them most probably.


So, I'm going to set my resolutions at the left column of my blog to constantly remind myself.
*Resolutions means "A course of action determined or decided on; firm determination"

So, when I achieve all 8 of them(let's not be greedy), I will treat myself to wonderful things(which I hasn't think of yet)


So, before I achieve them, I'll restrain from shopping, pampering and stuff like that.
Sound determine uh? I hope I can must.




Anyway, do take a look at my resolutions and wishlist~
I'm working hard for a Samsung Pixon! :D
But then,


I don't know whether I really wants it or not!
I still have my baby Viewty. :O




Nevermind, I will think about it when time comes,
if not, I can just get myself other things.
Like... Treating dearests to SakaeSushi! :D



I'll get my butt out of the chair, continue packing for school (I don't know why I'm damn excited about it) and hopefully, finish all my work in time.





Last day of '08 and first day of '09 will be hanging around at home.
Waiting for my new sofa (which cost a bomb) to arrive!




And I don't think it's a bad idea.



Anyway, the thing that I scare of right now is,
to step on the machine that measures your body fats when school reopens!
From timetable, PE on Friday. :(:(:(



So I need to shed some weight away first! I don't want what I said on 22dec to come true!
Quote:

I'm scared to height&mass (:D) when school reopens.
what's bad is, no gain in weight and height.
worse is, you gained weight but gain nothing in height.
worst is, gained weight somemore shrink! :(:(



any of the above is scary enough,
pull on some determination, I'm off to exercise now~


or maybe later! :D



pictures will be updated soon. I have many many to post!


PS, isupply.blogspot.com updated, jielinnnshop instocks updated! :D

You May Also Like

0 Comments