by - January 02, 2009

I'm Using One Word So Much Nowadays


Hello it's the 2nd day of 2009. Guess I've missed out yesterday's post.
So, an opening speech will be:


Thank you for those who had brought joy into my life, specifically my dearests and every other one. Thank you for those who had helped me along the way, be it in any form, I'm grateful to you, all of you.

Above is for the one that I love and love me while below is for those who despised or still despise me. (Ha Ha, strong word?)


Maybe I lost my temper then, maybe I'm just being childish and stubborn.
Maybe you just hate me for any reason, maybe I've offended you in anyway.
to everyone that feel or felt that way, I'm sorry.
Irregardless of whose fault is it, I've made my stand I'll bury the hatchet.
Let bygones be bygones.


I believed you've forgive and forget already uh!

Quite tired and meaningless to drag unhappiness to a next new year.


Understand not, isaac! :)


yours faithfully,
jielin.






Big Deal #1: It's the first day of the year! :D

Big Deal #2: It's our 3rd month boy! :D
私は永久に愛する


Big Deal #3: School's starting tmr! :D

Big Deal #4: Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea! :D
(how cute is that)



Maybe not much of a big deal to you, but it is, to me.
Spent the day packing my books nicely onto my shelf. Wasn't that bad after all the "hardwork"


After all the shows, off to bed.
Toss, Turn, Toss, and Turn again.
In the end I only slept at 2 .____.''

It's just me.





Today preparation was done fast and sweet, with super nice bacon with bread as breakfast.
I miss school, I miss friends, I miss some teachers, I miss canteen food, I miss everything I've in secondary3.

(sounds weird uh?)



But I hate school rules.
Tired of avoiding them time and again, but I really really really can't pin my hair, pull my socks and unfold my skirt.


Actually, I don't sound too bad eh. (:





Sec1s got a new set of uniform,
Not impressive, at all.
A sign board is used to give instructions (LOLS), and if you're engrossed in a conversation will you even notice it? I don't think so.



Laughing with peeps was still amazing today, Ha Ha Haa.
Tiffy's the part-time pig.



As for admin stuff in class, 4E4 got a new Chairperson.
Non other than Pyae, a change in committees too.
Kai's the Treasurer, YanJun's the Secretary, Melody remains as Vice-Chairperson, JiaXun the forever Safety-Officer, RongHui the Administrator.


Cute team.

Sitting arrangement changed too,
(part-time pig still beside me)
With lovable KaiYuan and JunFeng JiaXun


Anyway, tiffy and I are the Bio reps from now on. Hiak Hiak.
(I wonder why there's a need in having 2 reps per subject)


Chose Anderson JC for open house visit and either Singapore Flyer or Singapore mint for LJ.




And 1 great thing, NO P.E TODAY = NO HEIGHT&WEIGHT !
(1 more week to shed some fats)



No humanities test next monday, I supposed.
But not that sure about physics though O____o



Lastly, YanJun gave me belated christmas gift! (:(:
Tyvm, that's sweet of you.




That's about it during curriculum.

After school stayed in canteen to do chinese.
But after 2 hours I can't even finish a ying yong wen.
Kokhui la. :/



And bought chinese book, then went home get POSB book before going to tuition.




-tuition is all about plane geometry which sucks big I tell you-


Took all my brain juices thinking how to solve 3 pathetic questions,
but all were wrong.

-.-


Home with kokhui after that and he's off to tuition.





PS: The word I'm using so frequently nowadays ain't vulgarities.
H-U-N-G-R-Y

I'm serious. There might be a worm inside my stomach or whatsoever.
(this is possible don't think I'm talking nonsense)
Threadworms?
They are simply disgusting. Do a google search.

Of course there are like other possible species.




But I shouldn't be infected by any, I supposed.



I want fooooooooodddddd ~
I even made a list of what I want to eat.



BUFFET!
After height and weight (:

You May Also Like

0 Comments