by - January 03, 2009

Under The Evil Thoughts, I Almost Fail Myself


I broke my resolution, one of them.
I got so overwhelmed by what I cannot change. What I can never change.
Or is it the fact that I just can't get over it?
Still yearning for a little glimpse of hope, wanting what I seems to lack of.
I tried to cover it up, hide it nicely, but vulnerable at times, still.
Maybe I have it, yet I didn't realise it.
Maybe I'm just being a little kid whining for more love and attention.
But why can't I?
Because I'm ranked the second?




Before I say anything else, I'm sorry, to you my dear.
I shouldn't pour it out to you,


AND CLICK THE ADVERTISEMENT PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE ?





Today went to admiralty for breakfast with mac clique: Jun meimei & Jas Girlf.
And not to forget kh(:
Ha Ha, I wasn't the latest this time round, and fyi, I only wake up at 8 when we're supposed to meet at 8.3o0am?


Feeling drained, I dragged myself up, with messy hair + my sista skinnies I'm off.
(:


After a sumptuous breakfast (Mcd) went to tuition.
Super early today (:



-Details: English And Maths-








Blah.


After that went back to woodlands to meet kh up.
was dozing off in the bus and I must have looked stupid.
Trying to compose myself but I'm just so tired.



Went to lao di fang sit and slack for a while.
Enjoying the breeze for the particular moment itself.
Time seems to tick slightly slower today, with less people passing by now and then.
THAT moment was great.

E.M.O but it's over already.


Was playing again, I know I can't grow up, physically and mentally. :(:(
Awfully sad about this ha ha.
Even ahgong's telling me he cannot see me.




I must have shrink during the last 2 days.
Stop laughing at me, tall people.
I did tried to grow, but failed.


(: Not really bad though, at least I've many things to cheer me up right now.





PS: Memories don't fade, they're just abandon at the back of the head or people simply choose to ignore it's existence. So please don't doubt our friendship. Through the years, maybe not that long, but I've got faith in you all this time round. (:
Hey, we're still cool together right?


(Highly inspired by kiayuan) :D



Cheers my friends! I love all of you.

Sometimes, I really wish I'm that gullible so that you can lie to me that in this world there's happily ever after.
(which is not possible, in any sense)
But what's important now is there's today with you guys, there's today to remember.




Tell me should I, or not?
Friends? We are, but not best friends anymore.
At least he don't think so.
A lot of you don't want, but he will appreciate uh? I supposed so.




-Edited-



A picture to share.



Stop complaining, with only 2 lights in the room and 3.2 mgpx. phone, this is what you get.
No matter how I photoshop it, it wouldn't brighten up.
Or maybe my skills sucks :O
But no editing of any other sort except lighting (which still sucks)
(in Genting)



And lastly, my yellow bag's striking enough?
kh said I look whole lot cheerful with it, of course, nerdy as well.
(: but I don't mind as I love it very much too.





You May Also Like

0 Comments