by - November 18, 2010

woooah just realised a lot of my friends are attached now. The next thing you will do is stalk their other half. Hahaaaa for me only? No right!

And though not the prettiest nor the hottest, I believe he or she must be great in one way or another, in order to make my friends fall for them. All the best and last a lifetime alright (No more last long cause long is too short blah this is rubbish.)


"I love her, though she's not crazily beautiful, not fuming hot, not super smart nor of the best characters, I love her. She is great in her own unique ways and I love her because I just love her."
Well, pray someone will feel this way for me, one day. Till then :D



--------------------------------------------
Seriously, I think I look like a monster.
And secondly, I think I need to brush up my mu skill so long nvr mu already. Too lazy to do so nowadays even during weekends. No purpose to mu too hahaa!

Lastly, I think I'm pretty sick but I can't help it. I can't help but stare at pictures of girls that is so obviously photoshop. She's like picture-perfect and her friends are like, hmmmmm . At least adjust the lightings or what. I know it's hard to photoshop other people cause they look totally weird. That's why I will usually spare my friends unless really big problem and provided I'm editing myself too hahaa.

Been so long, really long since I touch ps. Lousy camera. When zoomed in all imperfections are pixelated, retarded much.

That's why, my fb pic is penguin cause all my pictures are of low quality, sucks ttm.


Disclaimer, some of their other half is really pretty or handsome okay.

You May Also Like

0 Comments