by - January 04, 2009

You Don't Wish People To Lie To You, But It's Scary To Know The Truth, Contradicting



Hello, (:
Today have been such a boredem, (But I'm not hungry)
School's tmr, lessons resuming. Sometimes, I wonder can I take it,
Busy Life? Not too sure.


Kh's off to bball, (like finally) and dinner later on, :(
How I wish I can bubble-break to kill time.


Finished some work already, been hitting the books recently.
I hope I can stay this motivated and hardworking, or even more, throughout this year.
And 1 more thing, I realised I've forgotten about Homeostasis.
(Click the word to learn more, maybe you're the future potential eh!)


So this means I've to read them again. *faints.


And before I go, I've got something great to share.
JieLin's got a big goal to accomplish!
So people, don't try to tempt her with food and stuff like that,
Because she's going firm this time round, (I hope so)

When this is done, post about this will be available! :D
Hold your excitement, and wish me luck.




Updated!
Playlist updated! christmas' over, but I ain't slotting in cny songs though :/


playlist updated, wishlist updated.






Sshhh. Tell me no more,

You May Also Like

0 Comments