by - January 05, 2009

The True Beauty Existed, But I Was Too Obsessed With Fakeology




From Fake To Truth, You've seen everything.


(: First of all, Happy Birthday Lim Zi Jian ! :D
Picture post soon, or never :/


I know I shouldn't be blogging at this time of the day, or night,
But I guess I can spare a couple of minutes now.




Today's schooling, alright I guess.
Was pretty tired after humanities. Lessons started.
New maths teacher, wasn't THAT bad.
She's detailed, and I'm beginning to like her.


English got banded,
3rd class I supposed? Well, I've cat beside me during then (:
Not a good idea, but don't sound that bad too.




Did studying and homework-ing after school,
(finished maths hwk) :D





Andand, that's all.
gotta rush chinese now, byebye.





:D I love you more each day too, no doubt.

You May Also Like

0 Comments