by - January 07, 2009

Heated Conversation, Don't Want To Continue Anymore


Spare me from the torture of breaking up,




School's fine, everything's fine, food's fine, CCA's fine, mood not fine.

Physics lessons are loved (: Today was great too.
Maths too, have a good teacher you know you know.
English was spent doing 50mcq?
LOLLOLS.
Didn't do do well, but wasn't that bad.




CCA ROCKS.
I can't believe we're aiming for champs,
We've got a new teacher, from admiralty sec one lor.
He's great, Greatly inspired by him.


If I were borned 1 year later :x
Then I will have the opportunity to maybe, win?
Or into finals (:




Cheers for RS.

:D:D I've so much more confident.
He's OUR hope x3



saw jun meimei friend in robotics lols!
She's helping out too,
:D



And from today onwards, CCA will be mark&go (:
How shiok.




:D I guessed you'll realised something unhappy happened.
Title and stuff, get a hint?



Full stop, blog no longer a safe place to complain and "cry"



:D



You May Also Like

0 Comments