by - January 14, 2009

It's Just Matter Of Few Seconds




Busy life, (:




School's the usual thing, always.
Did homework in 4/6 while waiting for kh,
Well, a little bit awkward but it's gone when I drowned myself in music.



Seriously, no matter how much I feel/want to on my computer to blog, I didn't.

Firstly, the no-color screen's sucha turn off.
And secondly, I really don't have extra seconds to do so.
I'm scared I'll go blogshopping and spend again, LOLS.



Today finally collected a spree - oceanbox.
A really small parcel,
Emily's items occupied the most space, while jh one is pretty, (:

Mine is bling bling one k!



Was talking about after o's. :D:D


Prom night will be bling bling and blings!



Will do decent blogging later on,
not today, I think.

You May Also Like

0 Comments