by - January 12, 2009

You Never Failed To Capture My Heart, Or Mess Up My Hair




Firstly, tyvm for pissing me off as well,
if it's that easy, try it yourself.
I've already did my very best, unlike the others who chose to run away from problems
or simply cheat people.
Fyi, I ain't that bitch.

Fine, I'm annoyed and angry,
And this goes out to you, girl.
Perhaps you'll never see it,
And that's all I can say, that's all I'll explain.




Fuck, not blogging anymore,
*maybe later*





Told you I'll be back
Paiseh, my mood sucks just now.
I can't spoil my 300th post my blog right?
Aim for the 1000th (: Haahs.


As you all know, O's results are out.
Hangwee did pretty good I can say (:
Great for him.

As well as chinese O's peeps,
many were happy with it, I hope I'll be, too.

Short post of the day, or night.
Have to edit the last part of chinese.
Still very nervous about tmr's mei ri yi jiang ! :(



but I'll work hard for it,


Cheers for mugging!
(A little too early to say this)





I'm getting presents for my lovables&dearests! (:
Am serious about it,




WAIT!
I forgot to mention,
I love you dear
Pretty sure about this, this time round.

You May Also Like

0 Comments