by - March 03, 2009

After Two More Torturous Days


CT1 is going to be over by Thursday. (:
I can't believe how much common test has drained me, pretty lame uh?

Chem today was great, simple I can say.
Hopefully I can score well for it, and coming AM and Bio,

Got back chinese results today, wasn't as disastrous as I thought, but I'm not yet happy with such results,


Watch a trailer just now, I don't know whether it's worth watching after all.
But you see, since it's directed by alone, shutter and 4bia, should be ok,



So, judge them yourself.
Coming Soon-12Mar'09
*click title to visit the offical website*




Rating: TBA
Genre: Horror
Language: Thai with English subtitles
Director: Sophon Sakdaphisit
Cast: Chantavit Dhanasevi & Vorakan Rojchanawat
Runtime: 85 min



What kind of scenes in a horror film scares you the most?
When a ghost appears totally unexpectedly?
When the main character does not see the ghost lurking up behind him?
When at the very end you find out that the main character was actually a ghost all along?
None of this compares to the feeling of arriving home alone and suddenly being struck by a feeling of déjà vu that you are reenacting the very same scenes in the horror movie you just saw! This movie will scare you from the second you step inside the movie theatre. It will get you wondering if “something” or “someone” might be waiting for you to let your guard down.




*credit to youtube, cathay and offical webpage*



So, anybody? :D


So typical yet so unusual.
:/


More movie up up up!
I go watch trailer now, toddles.


(:♥


updated!
Let The Right One In, NC16
Was spamming this preview on youtuve just now.
And I finally understand! A great movie, lots of positive comments regarding it,
I want to watch too!

My Bloody Valentine, M18
I guess I've no way to watch this?
Why must they limit me in that way :(:(
Previewed this too, and I don't mind watching.


The others are like outlanders, Curious Case Of Benjamin Buttons and so on,
Nice ! :D


Movie Marathon! eww.
But I don't have that much money,

You May Also Like

0 Comments