by - March 02, 2009

Brainwash Me, Make Everything Be Forgotten, Please


Aww, not going to say anything about the unhappiness which happened within this few days,

Things had been rocky, so much ups and downs.
Emotions got so extreme.

Things started off so well, isn't it?
But after five long months, everything changed?
I don't like this,



梦远了,爱淡了,心碎了?


Thinking for very very long, and I've thought through, yeah,




Chem tomorrow, a little studying then off to sleep.
Headache is killing me,


把快乐建立在他人的痛苦上,真的快乐吗? 问问你自己的良心




A note for all to take,

A little gross, I know,

Cute little slippers, Ahem wait,
Cheap and cute slippers available at many outlets in Singapore?
Costing less than $2 bucks each?
Got a clue?


Yes, problem again, with paint on them.
Some china companies, wanting to earn more, hence chose to use cheap chemicals which are harmful to human beings.
True? I don't know.
Better not buy, or else regret later on.











Updated!
Hopefully we get voted for a new flat! :D
I need to move urgently, not really la.
Had been staying here for so long already, will bu she de right, :/


Anyw, as quoted from sista, it's pretty!
And bigger la, of course.
Hopefully I get a better "room" mate, or none! yay! :D

I'm desperate for some space of my own,
After sleeping with my sis, terribleeeee , :X


But neph&Aunt moving in? :(:(

You May Also Like

0 Comments