by - February 27, 2009

Overwhelmed, By Something I Thought Will Never Come




Time and again, I questioned myself, what if.... better....?
I don't know, everything's way too off my prediction nowadays,
Too many Ifs.
You'll never understand, yes you.


MFM,WFV, isn't it?
That's why eh.


Today's a tough day,

CT1: and I didn't manage to finish them although I know the ans ._.
Maths: More rate of change and Emaths paper back.
Chem: Was filing and oxidation-ing :/
English: Demoralising me, as I can do non of the qns given,
Chinese: CT1 compo, crap,


Oh ya, emaths was a little thing to celebrate about,
I miss full marks by 1 :(:(
Cause I never square root answer :(

That was a stupid mistake made, I know,


Off to cwp first then tuition!
ciaos.



happy birthday, to you



Do you know, this is when I needed you the most?
Do you? I know you don't,
More and more questions popping out.
That's what you promised to give me, afterall?
I never get it,

You May Also Like

0 Comments