by - March 19, 2009

I Need A Cup Full Of Determination, And Gulp All Them Down



Yesterday after intense lessons, went to cousin's house to do chinese recording,
and after don't know how many billion years, I'm still not yet done with it.


Later visiting her again, hopefully can finish it by today so I can prepare for pop's shopping tomorrow with kh! :D



Now, I'm feeling pretty frustrated.

  1. Blog is in a total mess and I've no intend to do it up,
  2. I'm hungry
  3. kh's sick
  4. I'm sick
  5. Undone homework
  6. I'm hungry.
  7. The shaking floor and the drillings from outside pissed me off.




'
Shall grab a bite first, then some relaxation and then off to chiong my chinese.
Seeyou,



Get well soon, my dear.





(Shall I Take The First Step; Or Let It AAll Go Instead)

You May Also Like

0 Comments