by - March 17, 2009

(Updated)
It has been a while since I touch my homework.
Shall do so now!
And KL peeps, enjoy yourself to the fullest :D

Happy 1 year, CC jiemei

Tmr will be a busy day,


Another
Possibility To Our Fate Sealed So Long Ago?

March Holidays, or supposed so.
Went school for extra lessons, but ended up waiting for ms chen, and she didn't come after all.
Have a make-up for it tomorrow :(



After all the freaking extra lessons, stayed back to finish up English file and hid Bernice&Jun's bbt behind dustbin for them.


After that went for a woodlands meetup, then off to cathay to catch:





(Sorry guys, didn't catch it with you all on thurs)

COMING SOON

And I tell you, It's a great show.
An unexpected twist, more chills.
It seems so near to us, but don't worry, there's nothing about it,
I'm supposed so :X


Though I feel tingle bit of fear right now haas.



After the movie went to JL bought my hair conditioner, which works pretty well I guess.
Not some miraculous water that revive dead, dry, damaged hairs instantly la.




Okay, Let's end here first, I need to meet kkh in maple already,









(You're Like An Unapproachable Porcupine,)

You May Also Like

0 Comments